Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AJ sonMyFeeT

c8826e168670e998f43e12ac33a3a821c0ad89f0_r.jpg

pimp.gif
shirt is a lil much but its still nice....
Originally Posted by 1rayito1

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Anybody know how much a pair of these weigh in the box???????? My UPS shipping says my 2 pairs weigh 10lbs 4oz??

Mine says 5Lbs 2oz  for 1 pair size 11...
happy.gif

i wonder how correct these #'s are both of my shipments are a single sz 12 coming from fedex but your one pair sz 11 is heavier than both of my boxes sz 12 how is that? im wondering if these boxess are actually weighed or if these #'s are all guesses

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

for the heads getting their shipping info from SNS right now, what sizes are you guys and your order #s?

just wondering what size you were and did you at least get the delayed shipment email?  I have not received anything at all from them.
9.5 and i got the delayed shipping email for March 1st.
but the same heads that got that email, are getting their tracking #s! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by matothett

once i locked up some pairs elsewhere i canceled my WG order.  that price was crazy and it was weird that they didn't show the shipping price in the total.  i thought it was a good deal until it hit my Paypal.  

how much did WG charge? I also ordered from them.i thought everything was retail?
I paid 176 on WG

Same. What do you mean the price was crazy? isn't that retail? 

for the heads getting their shipping info from SNS right now, what sizes are you guys and your order #s?

just wondering what size you were and did you at least get the delayed shipment email?  I have not received anything at all from them.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
How they getting their tracking numbers.. by email? 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

pimp.gif

Anybody know how much a pair of these weigh in the box???????? My UPS shipping says my 2 pairs weigh 10lbs 4oz??

happy.gif

i wonder how correct these #'s are both of my shipments are a single sz 12 coming from fedex but your one pair sz 11 is heavier than both of my boxes sz 12 how is that? im wondering if these boxess are actually weighed or if these #'s are all guesses
Double checked on ups and it says,

[h4]Additional Information[/h4]
Shipped/Billed On:02/19/2012Type:tongue:ackageWeight:5.20 lb

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Got a 9.5 also.  I'm more worried at the fact I didn't even get delayed shipping email.  Gonna prepare for the worst 
ohwell.gif

yo take it for what its worth and im only being real, not positive not negative

theres no word of restocks yet, however there is a slim chance on ndc and it hasnt been announced. If they do it will be within the next two weeks and they would announce it via twitter like 1 day in advance.

If you are a ninja you're probably refreshing that link or doing your own research. dont go crazy!
laugh.gif

oh so i just figured out how my package was signed for at my house while i was at wk by me.... i forgot my dad is at my house fixing the furnance in my add-on family room
laugh.gif
...we have the same name
laugh.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

371000 size 11 US. I also contacted them several times regarding my order, not sure if that could've helped my case out.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Offspring said I should get my pair Friday. If that holds true from London then I have found my new shoe spot
laugh.gif

Did they e-mail you or you had to contact them?  As somebody previously said when you login it does not say any information about your order so I am assuming you contacted them.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

yo take it for what its worth and im only being real, not positive not negative

theres no word of restocks yet, however there is a slim chance on ndc and it hasnt been announced. If they do it will be within the next two weeks and they would announce it via twitter like 1 day in advance.

If you are a ninja you're probably refreshing that link or doing your own research. dont go crazy!
laugh.gif
I'm not sure Nikestore will tweet the advance of a restock. When I bought the Chicago Xs, I received a defective pair, tweeted them a picture of it and asked if they could give me notice of a restock. They sent me a DM 5 minutes before the link went live telling me it will.

pimp.gif

happy.gif

OK, just sounded kinda heavy.... my two pairs are both size 12 so I guess they weigh 5.2 lbs a piece (in box). Gonna have some strong calf muscles this summer!! Good looks everyone for the reply's!!

Here's what it says from my Eastbay email:

[table][tr][td]Number of Packages:[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]UPS Service:[/td][td]3 DAY SELECT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Weight:[/td][td]8.8 LBS[/td][/tr][/table]

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Got a 9.5 also.  I'm more worried at the fact I didn't even get delayed shipping email.  Gonna prepare for the worst 
ohwell.gif
I ordered size 14 on the pre-sale and didn't receive the delay email or tracking today. I guess my order is in limbo
ohwell.gif
. Order# starts with 371###

Originally Posted by BigPoint

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

ohwell.gif
I ordered size 14 on the pre-sale and didn't receive the delay email or tracking today. I guess my order is in limbo
ohwell.gif
. Order# starts with 371###
My order # is 3718**

pimp.gif

OK, just sounded kinda heavy.... my two pairs are both size 12 so I guess they weigh 5.2 lbs a piece (in box). Gonna have some strong calf muscles this summer!! Good looks everyone for the reply's!!

Both sneakers, the box, packing materials, 2nd box ...it all adds up little by little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom