Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mmmmmbeeer

For those of you with 1 pair from NDC, what's your shipping weight?  
My weight is 4.2lbs.  The pair coming from another seller is 2.1lbs.  I can't help but be a bit optimistic that NDC screwed up and sent me 2 pairs.
I ordered one pair. 4.8 lbs.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

My weight is 4.2lbs.  The pair coming from another seller is 2.1lbs.  I can't help but be a bit optimistic that NDC screwed up and sent me 2 pairs.
I ordered one pair. 4.8 lbs.

My pair is 4.10 lbs. 

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Unless you wear a toddler size, your sneakers do not weigh 2.1 lbs.  That was probably just a mistake from that websites packaging department.  3.5+ lbs. is the average weight for a pair.
Maybe he just sent me one shoe?  I think he prints shipping labels at home so maybe he's just shaving a bit off of the weight to save on shipping costs.  

Originally Posted by trappedintime

eBay prices illustrate that this is indeed a GR. Look at the sheer volume being pushed on eBay and the number selling at these high prices. There's no doubt you'll be able to find these cheaper 6 months from now, even sooner, but that doesn't mean that they won't be selling like crazy on the bay over the next few weeks. Even after fees and shipping if you sold a pair for $300 you're going to get $250 which is more than what most NTers would pay. Just simple economics should tell people to wait given the large supply even on ebay, but the demand and greed to have these now has people shelling out the bills. Also just goes to show how many rich MFers there are out there.
I totally agree with you, but for a person with a good paying job $300 isn't a lot. Hell college kids can throw $300 every now and then. 

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by cstrong

LMFAO at guys on here trying to trade with resellers!
laugh.gif

That's not part of the game

i wouldnt even do that if theres no benefit for me. 
It was worth a shot to get my size. Pretty sure that's understandable. 

mine is 7.8 lbs

Originally Posted by raptors29

eBay prices illustrate that this is indeed a GR. Look at the sheer volume being pushed on eBay and the number selling at these high prices. There's no doubt you'll be able to find these cheaper 6 months from now, even sooner, but that doesn't mean that they won't be selling like crazy on the bay over the next few weeks. Even after fees and shipping if you sold a pair for $300 you're going to get $250 which is more than what most NTers would pay. Just simple economics should tell people to wait given the large supply even on ebay, but the demand and greed to have these now has people shelling out the bills. Also just goes to show how many rich MFers there are out there.
I totally agree with you, but for a person with a good paying job $300 isn't a lot. Hell college kids can throw $300 every now and then. 
$300 on a pair of shoes IS a lot regardless of income. And Re-Re-Re-Re-Retro Jordan quality? Save your money and get something better.

I got my tracking info from UI this morning, they shipped them today and should be here thursday before 10am, good stuff

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

$300 on a pair of shoes IS a lot regardless of income. And Re-Re-Re-Re-Retro Jordan quality? Save your money and get something better.
its a matter of opinion, not income, my best friend makes more than me and thinks $50 is alot to spend on a pair of shoes.  which is why hes been wearing the same pair of adidas superstars since freshman year in highschool haha...

Anybody order of the Eastbay or Footaction apps on an iPhone? Every time I go on there thru my phone hey ask me if I wanna download the app.. Anybody know if it's easier or harder to order off the app during these ridiculous release lately

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

its a matter of opinion, not income, my best friend makes more than me and thinks $50 is alot to spend on a pair of shoes.  which is why hes been wearing the same pair of adidas superstars since freshman year in highschool haha...
Exactly.  We all have our thing or hobby that we feel is worth spending money on.  For some it's photography, model airplanes, art, etc. the list goes on.
As long as you feel like you're not getting ripped off it's on you to decide how much something is truly worth for you.

There are certain shoes that I would pay more for and others that I wouldn't.  As much as I love them, they're just shoes to me (albeit shoes that hold some level of sentimental value/ties to my past) and I rock them all when I'm not in a shirt and tie for my day job.

No one can really tell the next man/woman how much something should be worth to them.  It's their money.

I personally try  not to get ripped off, but I've reached a point where if I want it bad enough I'll bite the bullet and cop for a little more because I've put myself in a position to be able to splurge if I have to splurge here and there.

Wore these for half a day and had a nice blister when I took them off. No comfort at all

exactly both my side joints hurt like a %!%$!, i had to have my brother bring me my others shoes

Just woke up to see SNS shipped my shoes. Will have them Monday. Now I just need NDC to ship and I'm golden!

*just went to NDC and my order shipped today aswell* One happy man now
pimp.gif

You guys be posting t-shirts to wear with these, but no one has posted this one...

am pleasantly surprised they decided to re-release this og shirt
would cop but i already have an old one

no one else likes da og shirt? i think it's $30

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Just woke up to see SNS shipped my shoes. Will have them Monday.

i havent got a delay email or nothing...my order still says processing
laugh.gif
...im gonna assume im in the march 1st wave
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 415zAsian

Wore these for half a day and had a nice blister when I took them off. No comfort at all

exactly both my side joints hurt like a %!%$!, i had to have my brother bring me my others shoes
ya they hurt my feet on day 1 too
but then i loosened the laces basically all the way (as if they were taken off) & wore em like that & they're fine - no pain
(it's all about keeping the first couple rows of laces full loose)

had to do this with my CDP 4's for a while until they broke in & i could lace them tighter without discomfort
hopefully these will break in as well so i can lace them up nice & tie them

Originally Posted by green rhino123

You guys be posting t-shirts to wear with these, but no one has posted this one...

am pleasantly surprised they decided to re-release this og shirt
would cop but i already have an old one

no one else likes da og shirt? i think it's $30

I try not to rock jordan tees with my shoes...unless its a twist or something...dont want to be a walking billboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom