Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by green rhino123

You guys be posting t-shirts to wear with these, but no one has posted this one...

am pleasantly surprised they decided to re-release this og shirt
would cop but i already have an old one

no one else likes da og shirt? i think it's $30

Wasn't the jumpan and Flight larger on the original?

It might be me getting older, but the shirts these days don't look good and are even more cheaply made than the kicks. The weight of the cotton in the t-shirts is laughable.

Originally Posted by 415zAsian

Originally Posted by cstrong

Wore these for half a day and had a nice blister when I took them off. No comfort at all

exactly both my side joints hurt like a %!%$!, i had to have my brother bring me my others shoes
ya they hurt my feet on day 1 too
but then i loosened the laces basically all the way (as if they were taken off) & wore em like that & they're fine - no pain
(it's all about keeping the first couple rows of laces full loose)

had to do this with my CDP 4's for a while until they broke in & i could lace them tighter without discomfort
hopefully these will break in as well so i can lace them up nice & tie them

Preciate the advice. I've been hesitant about wearing them again

You guys be posting t-shirts to wear with these, but no one has posted this one...

i saw that on eastbay but i dont think its worth $30...thats nuts for a damn t shirt that im sure will be gray & red after 1 wash....
Originally Posted by Magic1978

You guys be posting t-shirts to wear with these, but no one has posted this one..

It might be me getting older, but the shirts these days don't look good and are even more cheaply made than the kicks. The weight of the cotton in the t-shirts is laughable.

the flight logo was def bigger magic & of course the quality was better... i mean it made it past at least 3 washes before fading
laugh.gif

i think JB did a good job modeling this jacket after the og

air-jordan-4-flight-jacket-rps-2.jpg

air-jordan-4-flight-jacket-rps-3.jpg

glad i copped for $50 s/b delivered before i get home
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i saw that on eastbay but i dont think its worth $30...thats nuts for a damn t shirt that im sure will be gray & red after 1 wash....
Originally Posted by Magic1978

You guys be posting t-shirts to wear with these, but no one has posted this one..

the flight logo was def bigger magic & of course the quality was better... i mean it made it past at least 3 washes before fading
laugh.gif

i think JB did a good job modeling this jacket after the og

air-jordan-4-flight-jacket-rps-2.jpg

air-jordan-4-flight-jacket-rps-3.jpg

pimp.gif
$50 way to much IMO... 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cstrong

Originally Posted by 415zAsian

exactly both my side joints hurt like a %!%$!, i had to have my brother bring me my others shoes
ya they hurt my feet on day 1 too
but then i loosened the laces basically all the way (as if they were taken off) & wore em like that & they're fine - no pain
(it's all about keeping the first couple rows of laces full loose)

had to do this with my CDP 4's for a while until they broke in & i could lace them tighter without discomfort
hopefully these will break in as well so i can lace them up nice & tie them

Preciate the advice. I've been hesitant about wearing them again

the cements were factory laced very tight i totally unlaced my pair & relaced while i had them on & they fell MUCH better than when i just stuck my foot in them straight out the box.......
Originally Posted by Franco23x

ColdCity wrote: i think JB did a good job modeling this jacket after the og
pimp.gif
$50 way to much IMO... 
nerd.gif

i mean they were $110 before tax when jb/nike first dropped them to go with the fusion iv's so *ye shrug*..

was anyone able to get the white jb socks w/ the flight patch on the ankles?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i got the black pair but couldnt find the white anywhere

So my Ebay deal fell through, noticed the seller was posting someone elses picture just before I pressed pay on PayPal. Found another pair but the guy wants to charge me $280 shipped, I told him to message me when he gets tired of not seeing them sell.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
My local footlocker had both, and they had 2 pair that were a lil different too...almost picked them up but I refuse to pay $10 for one pair of socks.

Can't believe I struck out on nbastore. I've been checking sites all day in between clients and up until 5:00am today I checked nbastore but I forgot about them. When I saw it posted here that they were up I got a pair in my cart right away but after I tried to pay they said it was sold out. I stay striking out on this release. I'm starting to feel like Costanza.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
My local footlocker had both, and they had 2 pair that were a lil different too...almost picked them up but I refuse to pay $10 for one pair of socks.

i pay 11+ tax on nba socks which i wear basicially daily(i have about 8 pair) i figured why not.... & they are actually very comfy(most jb socks are too tight & after they loosen up they are TOOOOO loose).. still looking for the white pair

I'm about to head to the mall to see if any of the stores can do a stock locate on these....I need a pair for retail badly

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Just woke up to see SNS shipped my shoes. Will have them Monday.

i havent got a delay email or nothing...my order still says processing
laugh.gif
...im gonna assume im in the march 1st wave
roll.gif
that's unfortunate man cos you were part of the first batch of orders... I would hit them up asking whats the deal and if you are part of the 3/1 batch maybe you can get a discount code for a future purchase.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Can't believe I struck out on nbastore. I've been checking sites all day in between clients and up until 5:00am today I checked nbastore but I forgot about them. When I saw it posted here that they were up I got a pair in my cart right away but after I tried to pay they said it was sold out. I stay striking out on this release. I'm starting to feel like Costanza.
That sucks. Did it sell out in like 5 minutes or something?

I live in Jordan track pants. Still, the snaps on the pockets break off, on every single hoody or track jacket that I have the zipper has broken, a t-shirt like that you wash 1 time and it's finished. they charge 39.99 for a shirt like that in Canada, and our dollar is pretty much equal to the US. It's actually disgusting. The hoodies go for 79.99, and you can literally see right through the material. They're clothes today are straight up worse quality than the shoes, if that's even possible.

Strike 1 NDC cancelled my two pairs.

Strike 2 offspring cancelled two pairs.

Strike 3 natterjacks cancelled two pairs.

I'm officially out.

I give up.

Resellers can kick rocks.

Yes I'm mad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I'm officially out.

I give up.

Yes I'm mad.
laugh.gif

bro thats nuts 6 pair cancelled
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.......what sz do your wear i might be albe to help you with A pair.......

Did nba store even have a fsr? I checked as soon as the homie posted they're up and it seemed they didn't have all sizes, they were even out of order
laugh.gif

My Snipes pairs got shipped out today.... now waiting for my CT pairs confirmation.... sorry about the cancellation guys.. hopefully mine will come through from CT...

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I'm officially out.

I give up.

Yes I'm mad.
laugh.gif

bro thats nuts 6 pair cancelled
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.......what sz do your wear i might be albe to help you with A pair.......

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh Sz.10.5/11. If I can't get em now for a decent price I'll just wait until the hype dies down more and cop off craigslist.

6 pairs... I would use the same gif that ColdCity did because that was my reaction when I saw that. I was already
30t6p3b.gif
that my NDC ordered cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom