Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back it was a mad house, they only let you grab 1 and then leave come back grab another so ended up with 3 size 11's all accounted for, would have loved to hook up the few people that PM me but they were closing and you could only leave with 1 bag at a time. Their were many pairs left hopefully they release them tom.

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

everyone's gonna be rocking these in the summer
laugh.gif

i'ma keep em DS until my 99s completely crumble on me.

same here...i stocked up on 2 pairs...i just unds my 99 not to long ago and prob sole swap them when they start to crumble.

i will rock one when it comes to matching greys..the other i will just keep on stock for  5+ years down the road

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Is it me or has the release of the Cement IVs made the price of last years Cement IIIs spike on eBay? I was gonna cop a pair and saw em going for like $180 no there's nothing cheaper than mid $200s? SMH. #hypekills

I've been keeping up with the seliing prices of the WC3's because I have a pair I'm trying to sell and it starts at about $225-$275.  You should have snatched them up at $180, I don't know alot of people who are trying to sell it that low.

anybody receive their Wellgosh order yet, emailed them twice to get tracking info and get no response. ndc order comes tomorrow finally

I'm still on the hunt for a pair. Apparently my homie in LA was only able to get a size 11 and I'm a 10.5
grin.gif

Everybody keeps posting multiple pairs, and I'm over here hurting lol
Can a OG NT'er like myself find a pair for a reasonable price or is that too much to ask for?  

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

usps is super useless mailed foams out on 1/28/12 to canada and they are still undelivered... usps priority intl

Have you tried using the tracking number on canadapost.ca? I know when stuff is coming in for me from out of the US I have to check other countries post office sites to get better tracking info.

yea, tracking on canada.ca is not detailed like usps and usps tracking is showing more info? what the heck is up with Canadian customs????

Originally Posted by matothett

do you admit you are a reseller or not

Here's a few shots i took this afternoon. I honestly couldn't find a single flaw. The quality on these is really good. Enjoy.
p1010414e.jpg

p1010420cy.jpg

p1010415m.jpg

p1010416xp.jpg

p1010417lj.jpg

p1010418na.jpg

p1010419w.jpg

those are beautiful..alot of size 7 going around....with the foams release cancelled people may just buy these up instead.

Originally Posted by dimez81

those are beautiful..alot of size 7 going around....with the foams release cancelled people may just buy these up instead.
Thanks. I usually wear a sz 7.5 but ndc sold out before i got through with them on the phone at 12:20 so i had to get a 7. Glad i did though, that half size down fits perfectly on me.

just a reminder...

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING OF ANY KIND ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM. YOU WILL BE BANNED!

This includes: Offers to hook up or pickup for "retail plus shipping", sig checks with items wanted/for sale in signature, free posting for the sake of advertising wants/needs and posting stockroom photos(pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) .

It doesn't matter what you're selling/buying or even for how much, TAKE IT TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

I can guarantee you that atleast 10 people will suffer a suspension because they either did not know or they misinterpreted the rules. DON'T BE THAT GUY.

Originally Posted by matothett

This is the Footaction turned into Jordan Brand.  Sorry for the big pics.

Is it just me or do the 4s in the picture have a better looking shape, toe box, and the prominent heel bump?!?!?

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by dimez81

Thanks. I usually wear a sz 7.5 but ndc sold out before i got through with them on the phone at 12:20 so i had to get a 7. Glad i did though, that half size down fits perfectly on me.
I did the same thing...i wear a 7.5 but was only able to cop an 8 on ndc.  won a 7 of east bay and one of my clients pic up a 7.5 in orlando....I have a felling i will be selling the 7.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom