Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jeff3424

Can anybody who's NDC order got cancelled (or partially cancelled) confirm that they received a $50 gift card from Nike as an apology? Or is that story false?
I ordered 2 pairs from NDC at like 9:05pm, got confirmation email. Next morning got the cancellation e-mail.
Called them today actually, they ask you for your order # and confirm your address. Said they'll mail me the $50 gift card and I should expect it within a week.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Can anybody who's NDC order got cancelled (or partially cancelled) confirm that they received a $50 gift card from Nike as an apology? Or is that story false?
I ordered 2 pairs from NDC at like 9:05pm, got confirmation email. Next morning got the cancellation e-mail.
Called them today actually, they ask you for your order # and confirm your address. Said they'll mail me the $50 gift card and I should expect it within a week.

They should send you a GiftCard for the price of them 4's just like they did when they canceled people's orders during the Concord release.

Just saying
wink.gif

just copped my size 9 for 210 shipped from a fellow NTer. Thanks fam
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

cant wait to rock the hell out of these

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Sting83659 wrote: 

As they should.  Which is why I don't understand why they don't price these shoes more appropriately based on what they are actually worth.  These cements should've been put out at $249.99 retail; the concords $349.99 retail; etc.  Why price the shoes so low?  Just price them based on how much they're worth to maximize profit and we won't have all this craziness  
25p45z9.gif

Easily one of the stupidest things I have ever read on NT in 10+ years.

laugh.gif
 Word!

This dude needs to his that little Logout button at the top of the screen..
sick.gif

Sting83659 wrote: 

As they should.  Which is why I don't understand why they don't price these shoes more appropriately based on what they are actually worth.  These cements should've been put out at $249.99 retail; the concords $349.99 retail; etc.  Why price the shoes so low?  Just price them based on how much they're worth to maximize profit and we won't have all this craziness  
25p45z9.gif

laugh.gif
 Word!

I spilled my damn drink reading that comment! 

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^^Probably from the same member as I was gonna buy from
smile.gif

Enjoy fam
pimp.gif
haha PMed you cause im curious 
nerd.gif

but im so excited to get them in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sorianotron wrote:

Sting83659 wrote: 

25p45z9.gif

laugh.gif
 Word!

WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!??? Did I read correctly?
eek.gif

Must be a reseller that didn't make any profits
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I dont understand why people still posting pics of the shoe like yours is different than ours, lol.

Anyways, instead of writing Nike, write CNN or FOXNEWS, MSNBC etc., they'll do a news report and go straight to Nike for answer. When Nike feels pressure they'll respond.
Just to share with the community nothing wrong with that...

Wouldn't it be dope tho if we had a specific forum just for that?
ISxdA.png

Oh. 

Sting83659 wrote: 

tumblr_lybqw2Hl1T1qiklw8.gif

tumblr_lumkq8QyCH1qab7nx.gif

Rather than quote multiple people, I'm going to follow up on my thoughts from page 373

I'm in no way naive about Nike and their care or lack thereof for the consumer. As stated, the consumer is a means to an end. Pawns more or less.

Most releases that I want bad enough I wind up getting. My sentiments weren't based off of being salty or anything, I was able to land my pair of White Cement's on RD.

I kind of veered off topic in response to a few posts that came before mines, it was moreso about the "limited" releases such as the Galaxies which cause mass hysteria. It's a calculated tactic to generate buzz, fallout be damned.

Yes, all they care about is the fact that the buzz behind the brand is at an all time high and anything that happens from here on out is just icing on the cake. If it reaches a point where you have to cancel releases then yes, it's time for something to be done. Nike doesn't control how people react, but they're certainly playing a masterful chess game.

I was pretty much venting a little frustration in general about what this whole culture is turning into. I and many of us contribute to it, but what we have on our hands now is something crazy. Did any of us forsee it reaching this level?

Anyways, this is moreso a general stance rather than something having to do with this particular shoe. Not like a few consumers are going to make a big difference...

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Rather than quote multiple people, I'm going to follow up on my thoughts from page 373

I'm in no way naive about Nike and their care or lack thereof for the consumer. As stated, the consumer is a means to an end. Pawns more or less.

Most releases that I want bad enough I wind up getting. My sentiments weren't based off of being salty or anything, I was able to land my pair of White Cement's on RD.

I kind of veered off topic in response to a few posts that came before mines, it was moreso about the "limited" releases such as the Galaxies which cause mass hysteria. It's a calculated tactic to generate buzz, fallout be damned.

Yes, all they care about is the fact that the buzz behind the brand is at an all time high and anything that happens from here on out is just icing on the cake. If it reaches a point where you have to cancel releases then yes, it's time for something to be done. Nike doesn't control how people react, but they're certainly playing a masterful chess game.

I was pretty much venting a little frustration in general about what this whole culture is turning into. I and many of us contribute to it, but what we have on our hands now is something crazy. Did any of us forsee it reaching this level?

Anyways, this is moreso a general stance rather than something having to do with this particular shoe. Not like a few consumers are going to make a big difference...

It all starts with 1 person...

1 person can make a huge significant difference for many...example: Martin Luther King

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

Sting83659 wrote: 

tumblr_lybqw2Hl1T1qiklw8.gif

Sting83659  deserves one of these:
1478998638_666dbbfcaa_o.gif

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

I dont understand why people still posting pics of the shoe like yours is different than ours, lol.

Anyways, instead of writing Nike, write CNN or FOXNEWS, MSNBC etc., they'll do a news report and go straight to Nike for answer. When Nike feels pressure they'll respond.
Just to share with the community nothing wrong with that...

Wouldn't it be dope tho if we had a specific forum just for that?
ISxdA.png

Oh. 
Yea, because god forbid people post photos of their cement iv's in the "OFFICIAL CEMENT IV THREAD" right?  It's not like we wouldn't mind seeing hundreds of threads with the title "Check out my new cement iv's". 

Originally Posted by dts939

just copped my size 9 for 210 shipped from a fellow NTer. Thanks fam
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

cant wait to rock the hell out of these

ohwell.gif
 I need some friends
laugh.gif

still on the search for my size 9s.  They're about 300 resale on CL over here.... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

UPS just delivered mine a few mins ago from Finish Line. These look fresh! I was worried that my pair wouldn't come with the hang tag but it did! FNL didn't screw me over with this release, but they unfortunately did back in Dec 2010 for the Altitude's (still found a pair from ISS) and last Dec 2011 with the Concords 
mad.gif

Next pick up might be the Raptors for me. Already got the '06 Military Blue's. Think ima skip the rest til then..

Sting83659 wrote: 

Not a fan of lace swaps in jordans, I tend to prefer the clean og look but do what you think looks best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom