Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by odog24

my finishline transactions are still pending from last week

what the heck is goin on wit finishline

I had the same problem until I mad numerous calls to paypal and finishline until Yesterday they released it

I learned the hard way not to depend on FNL. The only positive I see with FNL is their $20 reward card they provide. Don't see anyone else doing that.

Originally Posted by PURE ROCK FURY

LOL @ the hangtag comments! In 89, I put mine on my zipper on my backpack, this year's went on my key chain...and I never asked for anyone's permission, or opinion, to do it!!
When I was in high school (in 89), we put slim chains through them and rocked them around our necks.
Because we were dumb kids, that's why!

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

my finishline transactions are still pending from last week

what the heck is goin on wit finishline

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
 FINISHLINE.com has the worst on-line purchase ever especially with the Jordan Release

recently finishline is the only thing that works for me and I havent had any issues with them.  Knocks on wood
laugh.gif
I stopped relying on finishline after the concord release.  I ordered two pairs, got a confirmation email, and what did I receive?  Nada
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

That is pitiful.
Did you contact their CS team? 

I'm assuming you did..

He needs too, because they take their time giving you a refund. His order can say pending for weeks.

no i didnt contact them yet. i checked out as guest using paypal so i didnt get an email or anything.
ill try calling tomorrow and tell them to look it up through my paypal or cc but i wasnt even counting on these. it was just a last ditch effort.

if they do actually fulfill my order i would be real happy if not then whatever. 

but yeah their service is turrible 
I don't think you will be getting them. If you didn't receive an email from them with confirmation it probably did not go thru. Check your paypal status and it will probably say cancelled. That's what my 3 orders for the chicago 10's said. I got paypal confirmation, but none from finishline. Checked paypal status, and it said cancelled

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

^^^Seriously, women don't always get it about collecting kicks. If you're irresponsible about it I understand but even when it's your own expendable income they can give you a hard time about it.

I feel you.... my ex used to complain and think I was so dumb for setting up 3 computers at once for midnight releases and going to such great lengths to cop a hot new release. Dumped her $!!, now my new girl man's a computer for me and usually gets a pair even when I can't. Can we say keeper? I admit that I do go a little crazy over my sneakers but it's a passion just like any other hobby. If your girl don't respect your passions then scrap her and find one who does. God bless good women and Jordan retro's!

yea and i wonder why women think its okay to drop like 700$ for some designer stilettos or some %%!#? womens high end designer stuff is like 10x more expensive than mens. no contest

Exactly lmao.. $1600 for a damn bag? I dont get it but if thats what they like and can afford it so what.. Wont complain like some of them do.. They be sounding like mothers lmao.. I remeber my mother used to hate my sneaker interest.. Like u only have 2 feet
roll.gif
roll.gif
.. Parent just dont understand, and alota females dont either

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

Would it really have killed JB to get the colour right?
After 23yrs of dedication this might be my last Jordan tbh.

technically its tech grey man they just changed it to cement to make it sound right. who know if real cement hue will come on another 4 another time

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

the reason you guys get junk leather is because you constantly complain about toe box creasing, good leather creases like a motha kucker, cheap plastic leather doesn't crease, so basically you get what you ask for. everyone is constantly *****ing abt creasing so jb fixes it, then you complain abt the cheap non creasing leather. make your minds up. look at the leather on the air trainer sc II's its creases like a snitch, but boy is is buttery and so premium

the trainer sc 2 were reaaallly nice and considering they cost $110 retail. jb shouldve taken lessons from that release

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

Would it really have killed JB to get the colour right?
After 23yrs of dedication this might be my last Jordan tbh.

technically its tech grey man they just changed it to cement to make it sound right. who know if real cement hue will come on another 4 another time

I think in time,that tech grey colorway would turn into the original cement 99 colorway. Due to the exposure of sunlight and air.......zzzzz.

My biggest grip is the Nike Air sign. when is jb gonna bring back the missing piece of the puzzle. all this moaning and groaning of minor things such as color and hangtags. what about the big picture NIKE AIR i dont mind subtle changes. this need to come back asap

please dont start up that *****ing again about the damb nike air if you want it go & customize your pair like the other guy did with his iii's & iv ..... it aint coming back

Originally Posted by ColdCity

please dont start up that *****ing again about the damb nike air if you want it go & customize your pair like the other guy did with his iii's & iv ..... it aint coming back

This. People need to realize that the only way it will ever come back will be just for one shoe or a pack where JB wants to create hype by making it look more original.

Even then, the quality will never be the same..
ohwell.gif
and if it ever will be, it won't be for a while.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

My biggest grip is the Nike Air sign. when is jb gonna bring back the missing piece of the puzzle. all this moaning and groaning of minor things such as color and hangtags. what about the big picture NIKE AIR i dont mind subtle changes. this need to come back asap

I cant believe people still ask about the Nike Air on the back. Its like listening to your parents stories about how they use to walk 5 miles, up hill, in the snow, to and back from school.

Well I was over it, till I saw the back side by side comparison of the ivs. Can you blame me I mean its like what's next a microscopic jumpman on the back of every heel. I mean I hate to brng It up but the truth hurts. With that pic I couldn't help but state the obvious. I believe as a consumer nikeair is gonna comeback when it does every jumpman pair is going on ebay

it is an almost exhausted topic, but i do also believe 'nike air' will come back
been sayin this for a while & the banned 1's already proved me right

go ahead and revise your opinion like many have since the banned 1 (ie "it didn't count cause...)

Originally Posted by green rhino123

it is an almost exhausted topic, but i do also believe 'nike air' will come back

go ahead and revise your opinion like many have since the banned 1 (ie "it didn't count cause...)

See my above post. I already stated that JB would do that.. doesn't mean it will come back like it was before.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

unless jb really strikes up some good talks with nike, i dont believe its gonna happen back in that thread with jb top brass getting a custom made pair of whit gold V's with nike air on the back was probably the best chance. I can imagine if they do retro perfectionists on this board are gonna gripe "oh the swoosh is too thin!"" the lettering is too thin and small!""theres too much spacing between the letters the swoosh everything"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

the nikeair logo was tiny to really notice on banned 1's compared to 3s/4s when it on the heel. its kinda like real estate or land size, jb going for the apartment instead of the mansion.
laugh.gif

A guy in my area told me he'd sell me a pair for $230.. ithink thats too much for a shoe that is overpriced to begin with. Nike shouldnt be able to get away with selling a $8 shoe for $160. Thats my opinion on the +%#+. these were just 115 last release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom