Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Kipthor

i want nike to restock these really bad

dont think its gonna happen man
ohwell.gif

why would JB put nike air on their shoes when they are selling like this? yall have no business sense at all. If the are going to do it, its going to be when they are having a hard time selling shoes and need to change something to bring back the hype.
and the better quality %$*+. why would they bring in better quality if the complainers are still buying it.
why are you guys complaining about this but still buying multiple pairs? straight stupid you guys are

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

why would JB put nike air on their shoes when they are selling like this? yall have no business sense at all. If the are going to do it, its going to be when they are having a hard time selling shoes and need to change something to bring back the hype.
and the better quality %$*+. why would they bring in better quality if the complainers are still buying it.
why are you guys complaining about this but still buying multiple pairs? straight stupid you guys are
+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

If Im right about what Im thinking when it comes to those pics up above, I'm going to go ahead and say that it will not end well. Just leave your damn shoes how they are. It's not that serious.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

If Im right about what Im thinking when it comes to those pics up above, I'm going to go ahead and say that it will not end well. Just leave your damn shoes how they are. It's not that serious.

exactly!
if that dude puts those "nike air" heel tabs on his shoe, I would assume those were fakes if I saw you out and about

either way you cut it, you ain't rocking OG's so just move on dude 
roll.gif

lol yea, there is a reason he didnt show the backs. unless he is trying to build up anticipation, to which in most of our cases, we dont really care man

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

Would it really have killed JB to get the colour right?
After 23yrs of dedication this might be my last Jordan tbh.

technically its tech grey man they just changed it to cement to make it sound right. who know if real cement hue will come on another 4 another time

This is what i been tryina say before the damb shoes even came out but but none of these morons wanna listen. THEY'RE TECH GREY just cuz the box says cement doesnt mean they are. Nike did that so people wouldn't shy away from buying cuz the color and name would be officially different.

In all honesty, I like both shades of "cement grey".. but the 2012s shade just looks better to me. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

cant wait for this colorway to hit outlets

roll.gif
did this guy really just say this??? These ain't miltary's bro these are cements.....must be trollin with sarcasm

g600616996.gif

thenewsj just straight murdered that 99 pair hot damn, just cut off its face and legs...RIP 99

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

exactly!
if that dude puts those "nike air" heel tabs on his shoe, I would assume those were fakes if I saw you out and about

either way you cut it, you ain't rocking OG's so just move on dude 
roll.gif
Never said I was going to switch them out. Actually, all I did was post pics. I aint got the whole shoe. 

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

roll.gif
did this guy really just say this??? These ain't miltary's bro these are cements.....must be trollin with sarcasm
they'll hit the outlets. most people won't know about it though. You must not check the outlet thread often to see what kinds of shoes drop there

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

g600616996.gif

thenewsj just straight murdered that 99 pair hot damn, just cut off its face and legs...RIP 99

They were beaters and the sole fell apart. I was in the Navy and got tired of lugging beaters around the globe. 

seems like everyone is happy with these, except a few

we hopefully the olympic VIs (my next jordan pickup) are just as good as these

I agree with everyone saying they ++$%#+ up the color. Changing the name of the color doesn't make a difference. Especially since they lead people to believe it is the Tech Grays (dropping all four OG colorways this year)

I am surprised by how good these are. I expected them to be way worse to be completely honest

Originally Posted by russbuss106

roll.gif
they'll hit the outlets. most people won't know about it though. You must not check the outlet thread often to see what kinds of shoes drop there

Actually i have. Not too much but i was in there in the fall. They had kentucky lebrons for $89, Cardinals for $89 few duncans, few kobes, hyperdunks/hyperfuse and some air maxes. I didn't think a release such as this where a shoe sells out would be in the outlets. If this is true then i will be buying my 2nd pair of military's and maybe a couple others at the outlets

^^D@m^ stop hatin!! Let the man share anyway he wants. Do you and he will do him. Dont worry about what he is doin!!!

roll.gif
everything hits outlets my internet friend 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom