Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

My biggest grip is the Nike Air sign. when is jb gonna bring back the missing piece of the puzzle. all this moaning and groaning of minor things such as color and hangtags. what about the big picture NIKE AIR i dont mind subtle changes. this need to come back asap

I cant believe people still ask about the Nike Air on the back. Its like listening to your parents stories about how they use to walk 5 miles, up hill, in the snow, to and back from school.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

Originally Posted by odog24

my finishline transactions are still pending from last week

what the heck is goin on wit finishline

I had the same problem until I mad numerous calls to paypal and finishline until Yesterday they released it

Ditto....they finally released my funds yesterday

finally got a dry 45+ day in the chi had to un-ds my pair
pimp.gif
..... i need to try & get over my saltiness of not getting the as kdiv's
laugh.gif
but i cant

Originally Posted by ColdCity

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
but i cant
I was damn beautiful yesterday and today..especially for February...lol  
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My stupid order has been stuck in customs for 3 days now, don't they just x-ray the package or do they actually open it up?

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by ColdCity

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
but i cant
It was damn beautiful yesterday and today..especially for February...lol  
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i woke up thinking theres no way its dry & sunny again
eek.gif
got dressed for wk & pulled out these beauties they look even better outside in natural light these things are a true classic...if its dry all week they wont get back to the box for a while
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
...the best felling of undsing a shoe you love is knowing you have a backup in case anything happens
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ To answer that question....I work at a corporate BofA processing center and I wear my sneakers whenever I want. Only reason I don't wear "Heat" on a regular basis is cause I don't feel like my fashion efforts are worthy of this garbage **! place. #Icomehereformymoneyandleave!

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

I would love to know where you can wear sneakers to work.

Try being a physical Education teacher, you could wear all the sneakers you like. The only realm, where wearing sneakers at the age of 110 is allowed. only because your a P. E. teacher ya dig.  even H.S, kids check your foot work. sometimes while everyone is seated in there floor spots, i pace around just to get that exposure. or ill tap one of my feet in anger.

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

I would love to know where you can wear sneakers to work.

Try being a physical Education teacher, you could wear all the sneakers you like. The only realm, where wearing sneakers at the age of 110 is allowed. only because your a P. E. teacher ya dig.  even H.S, kids check your foot work.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Size 10.5 is now available on NatterJacks. Sizes 11 &12 are still available too for those who are still looking for those sizes.

http://www.natterjacks.co...ite-cement-us-sizes.html

Was about to post this. 
My pair is on the UPS truck. This guy usually gets here around 9 a.m. Its 10:30 and hes not here yet. The day I want him to get here early, he doesnt., 

EDIT:

I apologize to you MR. UPS MAN. The shoes were sitting at the front desk the whole time. My packaging was like this,

Big ##% box with the tape almost ripped off

2 separate boxes nicely packed. Thanks Eastbay. 

420579_2707454379609_1654291032_2341140_1058963668_n.jpg

Just attempted to order these and the last page told me my shopping cart was empty. As much as I would like 2 more pairs, I wouldn't be mad after seeing the grand total.Edit: nvm. Got the confirmation email. Looks like about $446 n change. Sound about right? I can live with 220 a pair I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom