Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone that ordered from Natterjacks received their pairs yet? Tracking number? Shipping confirmation? Anything?

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Size 10.5 is now available on NatterJacks. Sizes 11 &12 are still available too for those who are still looking for those sizes.

http://www.natterjacks.co...ite-cement-us-sizes.html

aren't those UK sizes?
Clearly states US sizes
and with shipping it comes out to 159 in pounds which converted to US $ is 250 
frown.gif
It would be nice to get them, but the 49 GBP's (or $77) shipping is the killer

indifferent.gif
 to everyone who thought I actually wanted to know where I can work and wear sneakers. Y'know what? I take that back, because this is NT after all, where 17 year olds run rampant and ask these questions seriously. 

Happy man over here!! UPS just dropped off my 3rd pair of IV's and my NRG Nike Flight One's. Breaking these bad boys out this weekend in Vegas!

that hat would be alot better without the "cement" trim IMO.. & as an actual fitted like KOD843 said

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Just gave in and paid $240 shipped to a reseller, hope these are worth it.....

Thats a pretty good price for em. I would of paid that to not have to stand in line for hours to get em. 

just opened my Eastbay shipment. They really went all out with the packaging. Both pairs individually boxed, then put in a bigger box with paper filler. I guess they heard all the feedback and made some changes.

Originally Posted by RockAJs

My stupid order has been stuck in customs for 3 days now, don't they just x-ray the package or do they actually open it up?

Random selection on both opening and x-ray.

Originally Posted by mross16

Has anyone that ordered from Natterjacks received their pairs yet? Tracking number? Shipping confirmation? Anything?

Received my 2 pairs on Friday. Didn't receive a tracking number prior. Didn't like how they packaged it though (shoe box wrapped in black plastic and the two pairs taped together using packing tape). Luckily, the boxes weren't beat up too bad, just some corners.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by russbuss106

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

roll.gif
did this guy really just say this??? These ain't miltary's bro these are cements.....must be trollin with sarcasm
they'll hit the outlets. most people won't know about it though. You must not check the outlet thread often to see what kinds of shoes drop there

Actually i have. Not too much but i was in there in the fall. They had kentucky lebrons for $89, Cardinals for $89 few duncans, few kobes, hyperdunks/hyperfuse and some air maxes. I didn't think a release such as this where a shoe sells out would be in the outlets. If this is true then i will be buying my 2nd pair of military's and maybe a couple others at the outlets
yeah they'll probably only be B-grades.. Doubt A-grades hit and if they do it will be a few. Probably will drop at South Chicago at sometime when we all won't be paying attention.. including me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

Originally Posted by mross16

Received my 2 pairs on Friday. Didn't receive a tracking number prior. Didn't like how they packaged it though (shoe box wrapped in black plastic and the two pairs taped together using packing tape). Luckily, the boxes weren't beat up too bad, just some corners.

When did you order?

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by calikush

Just received my 2 pairs from ct. 1 pair doesnt have the hang tag. Is Nike giving them out?

when did you order from CT?

On release date.
so did i .....my sz 12 aint here yet....but may depend on where your located tho
nerd.gif
& what sz(s) did you order.......
nerd.gif

im happy with my pair from ebay. my other size 11 from 4kickz is coming.
couple of notes

The tongue is quite thin however its longer.
whole sneaker is firm and stiff since its ds, hopefully it becomes softer when after wearing.
the cement hue looks nicer in bright sunlight, and the shape is slightly better by a little than cdps.
yea the leather is so so thats what we get with jb these days. the iii leather was softer though.
the midsoles looks part dyed and mostly painted to me, kinda mixed whatever is I never seen anything like it before since these are my first white cement ivs.

i adjusted a lil brightness/shadows/contrast cause my cam pics were dark. the cement is still a lil darker than 99 however its nice
and NO im not rocking all those hangtags
laugh.gif

hope you all get your pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom