Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by green rhino123

remember these inserts? i think a lot of the running shoes got blue or yellow ones

Those inserts used to be in running shoes, trainers, tennis shoes, and earlier Jordans.  The different colors corresponded to different sizes; "Large" was that reddish pink and I think the Extra Large ones were yellow.

I've had large yellow ones that came with Air Maxes, same size shoe/insert as the red; that's why I think it has to do with the model.

remember these inserts? i think a lot of the running shoes got blue or yellow ones

Those inserts used to be in running shoes, trainers, tennis shoes, and earlier Jordans.  The different colors corresponded to different sizes; "Large" was that reddish pink and I think the Extra Large ones were yellow.

I've had large yellow ones that came with Air Maxes, same size shoe/insert as the red; that's why I think it has to do with the model.

what are they and what did they do? they look like soft pads? 

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

what are they and what did they do? they look like soft pads? 

Now those Flat Nike air jordan Hang TAG's are rockable.

^
ya, i checked the max baggie for the yellow ones, & it's an x-large
my size used to come with either i guess

the foam insert gave the option of extra arch support

Man those inserts were handed out back when Jordans were still about performance and comfort. It's bittersweet seeing them again.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Originally Posted by rojanjon

^^^Man, y'all really wanna get this thread locked up huh?

indifferent.gif

Im just saying! is that trading to you??
Let's see...

Posting what size you have, and at the same time posting what size you are looking for...

Yup, sounds like trading to me.

Just a suggestion:  Use your signature.

nerd.gif

^^^Man, y'all really wanna get this thread locked up huh?

indifferent.gif

Let's see...

Posting what size you have, and at the same time posting what size you are looking for...

nerd.gif

this. or p.m each other

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Let's see...

nerd.gif

this. or p.m each other

Lmao aight my bad! thanks tho!

Let's see...

nerd.gif

this. or p.m each other

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Finally got my pair! Traded with a fellow NTer who had a my size and traded for his size. I love NikeTalk specifically for these types of reasons!
pimp.gif
For the guys who don't believe in buying a pair if it's not your size: this is why we do it.

Got my pair from natterjacks last friday! ordered on 02/22/12 size 10! need a 9.5 tho! o_0

I ordered on the 22nd too but I still haven't received mine...now I'm getting 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Got my pair from natterjacks last friday! ordered on 02/22/12 size 10! need a 9.5 tho! o_0

mad.gif

I know man no update no reply no tracking! actually asked for a refund then a box showed up on the front door the next day! smh

Let's see...

nerd.gif

this. or p.m each other

Yup, no problem. And you might wanna go back and edit that post.

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

mad.gif

Are they known for having long shipping?

its not long shipping, its just they dont give you tracking or even update you when they actually ship. i ordered the 22nd as well and not a single message from them. i actually dont care how long it takes as long as the box is fine and the shoes are perfect.

^
I guess not getting updates or tracking is due to not making an account with them prior to placing an order

but who the hell has time to make an account when the IV's were flying off the shelves 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom