Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipes:...
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Processed Through Sort Facility
February 24, 2012, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

My cements run a little big. Should of sized half a size down. SMH

Yup. I got a size 11 but it was too big. Sold that and found a pair in size 10 and these fit better.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

My man, after you click on that link from snipes, the dhl page comes up, take that number that is on the dhl page (should be like CL then a bunch of numbers then DE or something similar) and paste that in over at USPS Track and Confirm.  You will get updated information.  Might make you happy too.

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

Where is the cheapest place to get a pair in a size 12?

Me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

My man, after you click on that link from snipes, the dhl page comes up, take that number that is on the dhl page (should be like CL then a bunch of numbers then DE or something similar) and paste that in over at USPS Track and Confirm.  You will get updated information.  Might make you happy too.
I didn't get a tracking number in that format mine is a 12-digit number...

Just saw my pairs for the first time...happy I have them...but I'm not impressed with the white midsoles on either pair. Do any of you guys have pairs where you can see hairline "cracks" along the white midsole? On my pairs it seems like there are "stress marks" that are already there even though they are brand new. Do you guys know what I'm talking about? Do any of your pairs have the same issue? Or are there no stress marks on any of your shoes you got? 

I'd like to know which store is that up there?

Damn all those CDPs stack like that. *drools*

That reminds me of when I went to Florence, Italy last August.
The store I went to had Cool Grey XI, White/Cement III and various other releases just sitting there.  I struck out on my size, but they had close to FSRs for a lot of the shoes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom