Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ true that. I wear mine often and they are looking brand new a year later! No cracking, no creasing, no chipping. It's nice to feel like I have a pair (with another on ice) that will hold up for the long run by the looks of it. Oh, and I ended up with 2 pairs from NDC and 2 from my local spot, so my two pairs combined cost me $175.

Last edited:
I really like these- thinking about getting a pair for the summer.  The only other summer Jordan that I am considering is the fire red 5s, but I have always liked the 4s more than the 5s (although the 5's can be had for much less $, of course.)

This is the only personal grail that I only have one pair of... It hasn't seen much wear this winter, but I got plenty of wear out of them before it got cold and sloppy outside. These may be stiff like Mike Miller, but the fact that they are Tanks definitely overrides the stiffness factor. These just won't crease :smokin They are the antithesis of the Varsity Red IV

^ true that. I wear mine often and they are looking brand new a year later! No cracking, no creasing, no chipping. It's nice to feel like I have a pair (with another on ice) that will hold up for the long run by the looks of it. Oh, and I ended up with 2 pairs from NDC and 2 from my local spot, so my two pairs combined cost me $175.

Agreed. I was initially disappointed with these upon wearing my pair for first time while back b/c of how stiff they were but after deciding to make em my beaters, I've ended up loving these for the fact they hold up so well and feel more comfy upon loosening up the laces :lol:

I probably been wearing these minimum 3x a week for last 2-3 months and they still look pretty fresh w/ no signs of heavy wear and tear. These seem like good investment now especially knowing it'll be awhile before I need to bust out the other 2 DS pairs I have :nthat:

the only OG touch I could give my pair :rofl:, I don't know how anybody else's pair is holding up, mine are just paint peeling left and right with every wear.

still, doesn't bother me just because of how much i love the CW

Is this a fair trade? Bred xi's for white cement iv's + $20??
If you really want the WCIVs it shouldnt really matter bro, trade for what you want, but I do think thats a fair trade. Bred IVs before the restock went for $270-300 resell and slowly the resell for Breds will drop as more restock pairs hit the market. Im seeing WCIVs going for $300-$400. 

I still have my WCIVs on ice. This is one shoe I really would like an OG pair of. 

If you really want the WCIVs it shouldnt really matter bro, trade for what you want, but I do think thats a fair trade. Bred IVs before the restock went for $270-300 resell and slowly the resell for Breds will drop as more restock pairs hit the market. Im seeing WCIVs going for $300-$400. 

I still have my WCIVs on ice. This is one shoe I really would like an OG pair of. 
I agree, and ultimately I'm gonna end up with what I like better. It's just fun to hear other opinions. Yeah an og pair of wc iv's would be so sick to own.

Best JB release of 2012 , I wear these a lot in my rotation . I wish they would retro these again with nike air like they did with the 88s

Traded one of my extra Bred XI's for these. The guy put in $30 on top too! I'm psyched...Took over a year but I finally got them in the collection! Debating what to UNDS for my bday too..Between these, 88's, Bred XI, and HGG XIII...Decisions, decisions.

Traded one of my extra Bred XI's for these. The guy put in $30 on top too! I'm psyched...Took over a year but I finally got them in the collection! Debating what to UNDS for my bday too..Between these, 88's, Bred XI, and HGG XIII...Decisions, decisions.
Hey I remember you! That's hella funny too cause my birthday is coming up pretty soon also and I'm debating which to unDS between my bred xi, HGG's, and 88's hahaha wtf!

Last edited:
On my pair the creasing on the right shoe is awful, easily the worst out of all my Jordans yet the left shoe is still perfect with no creasing at all ... The right shoe was so bad it finally made me invest in some sneaker shields. 

On my pair the creasing on the right shoe is awful, easily the worst out of all my Jordans yet the left shoe is still perfect with no creasing at all ... The right shoe was so bad it finally made me invest in some sneaker shields. 
I just got a DS pair the other day, and I wore it out yesterday for a good 5-6 hours. When I took them off, I thought it creased a good amount. I just looked at them again today and they look fine lol. The right pair does look like it has more wear, though.
No he's inspector gadget
Truth. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom