Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Placed an order for a 9 but skeptical about it cause when I was playing around with it. It would let me checkout 10+ on each sizes.

yea its definitely odd. guess it doesnt hurt to see whats good.
nbastore is usually good with its cart system.

place 2 separate orders for 9.5

hoping it goes through as well 

fingers crossed! these shoes are straight sexy

Nba store probably took 100+ orders in both sizes by now. I'm just going to await a refund. Doesn't hurt to try tho

Wow I bought a pair around 7:30 n they still up. Tweeted kickdeals about it and they still there. Kinda odd. It says its backordered though.

Last edited:
seems like it will be a while before we get some sort of solution.

after adding to cart, you see it says BACKORDERED.

yea its definitely odd. guess it doesnt hurt to see whats good.
nbastore is usually good with its cart system.

Yea really odd... You would think it be sold out by now if they only have a small quantity available. Unless they have tons of size 9 and 9.5's stashed some where. LOL

I copped a 9.5 from nba store hopefully my order goes through! been on the hunt for another pair for a minute 

i got conformation about 7:34 cst so hopefully i'm good, but there still sitting there so i don't know

Last edited:
Just spoke to a sales rep... SHe said they had a small quantity available and expecting to get more shipment reason it saying back order. Hmmmmm.... Just in size 9 and 9.5 tho?

my order status doesnt mention backordered. it says processing so i wonder if i got thru before the in-stock pairs sold.

They are just sitting there so i'm not getting my hopes up.. it was worth a try tho 

Last edited:
FYI - Called NBA Store, though the 9/9.5 are shown on the site and orders are being processed and emails are received, the fulfillment orders are in the -100's meaning there were waaaay more orders than available stock LOL

FYI - Called NBA Store, though the 9/9.5 are shown on the site and orders are being processed and emails are received, the fulfillment orders are in the -100's meaning there were waaaay more orders than available stock LOL

yea im wondering why the page is still up to be honest. they are aware that the product is up now and unless they had a mean inventory of the sizes 9, 9.5 then its a wash at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom