Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I got a size sitting on my cart and all I need to do is place order. But my total still showing taxes. If I can save $25 that be great but only difference right now is the shipping charges but Im not willing to wait 2 weeks for me to get my order.

It doesn't take two weeks to get your shoes from Nikestore. They typically ship shoes the Monday or Tuesday after a Saturday release. I usually get my shoes from Finishline or Nikestore in about the same time.

I just processed my order through NDC and it charged me tax. Didn't come off after I placed my order. I guess it is random.

Last edited:
Just spoke to a NDC Rep about the no tax on my order, and pretty much guaranteed that my order won't get cancelled even though I live in CA (San Jose) where there is no Tax Free Weekend. Asked about others getting charged tax on their orders and the Rep couldn't give me answer as to why it was happening, just said that my order was good. So yes I believe there's a possibility that no tax on some orders is just random

Just spoke to a NDC Rep about the no tax on my order, and pretty much guaranteed that my order won't get cancelled even though I live in CA (San Jose) where there is no Tax Free Weekend. Asked about others getting charged tax on their orders and the Rep couldn't give me answer as to why it was happening, just said that my order was good. So yes I believe there's a possibility that no tax on some orders is just random

Damn bro that sucks.. I live in Milpitas and I got charged tax. I wonder if they will take it off if I call them.

Best part about living in Pittsburgh is its tax free 365 days of the year, my jaw dropped when i first moved here and bought some dunks, 79.99 on the dot

Last edited:
Guess I'm one of the few that thinks these are horrible. May be worse than the Mars 4. Though, they may have the same leather as the white/cements, for some reason the white/cements leather seems a tad bit better. No pre-creases at all, why the Fire Reds have quite a few. My left shoe has this ugly slop shape, why the right seems to be on point. May be due to someone trying them on. Either way, I'm not happy with these, especially being that they're $170. Definitely not worth it.

I have to passed on these. I really like them but after copping three releases in a row, I need a break. Obsidian 12, Olympics 6, and Olympics 7. My next release will be the Black/Red 7 next month. That will be a birthday present to myself.

Damn bro that sucks.. I live in Milpitas and I got charged tax. I wonder if they will take it off if I call them.

Did you order anything else? but Honestly it's worth the shot to call them, the least they could do is get you a coupon for your troubles

i wanted 2 pairs got one online and went to the mall to line up there were about 60-70 people there i didnt get my second pair o well
I want to wear one and store one for a few years later but i dont feel like buying them off a reseller for like idk 200-250 idk how much these will be

Guess I'm one of the few that thinks these are horrible. May be worse than the Mars 4. Though, they may have the same leather as the white/cements, for some reason the white/cements leather seems a tad bit better. No pre-creases at all, why the Fire Reds have quite a few. My left shoe has this ugly slop shape, why the right seems to be on point. May be due to someone trying them on. Either way, I'm not happy with these, especially being that they're $170. Definitely not worth it.

Sucks hearing that... How are they compared to the Mili4s that released this year?

Did you order anything else? but Honestly it's worth the shot to call them, the least they could do is get you a coupon for your troubles

NAh just bought 1 pair... I got another pair from FNL much earlier but they charged me tax and shipping. I thought I give NDC a try specially if its tax free and just cancel my order at FNL after or use it for trade bait.

I ended up copping these even though I didn't originally want them, but at the last minute I decided I would. But the heel tab is so high, compared to any 4s for 2006 it's sad. The beet tab where the jumpman sits is small and I hate that. But everything else looks good

Locked up my other pair from FNL with a Winner's Circle reward. My boy will be happy to hear that when he gets out of work. Now to take a nice break from JB.

Best part about living in Pittsburgh is its tax free 365 days of the years, my jaw dropped when i first moved here and bought some dunks, 79.99 on the dot

Same here in Massachusetts. No tax on clothing and shoes. We just get drilled on everything else tax wise (property, etc)

Back
Top Bottom