Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Wore mine today for over 12 hours,didn't crease as bad as I thought they would based on the complaints in this thread. However they seem to fit a little tighter than my white cement iv,side of my foot is kinda hurting.

Btw, these are still sitting at the HOH over here.

Same as Military Blues and Cool Grey 12s.
:smh:
I was able to cop the Cool Grey XII's this week at HOH, but they told me they just a restock ( Oly  6's too). Have they been sitting in your HOH since relase date?

Naw not since release date.

Maybe a few sizes, but not a FSR.

But like you said, they had a restock a few weeks ago.

I know many people had problems with their pairs, but mines was great.

I'm happy I was able to cop below retail.

This colorway is so clean.

:smokin

Last edited:
I kind of regret paying above retail for my pair now that they seem to be easily acquired for around retail more or less.  I was pretty paranoid that they'd sell out and I didn't want to take any chances, considering the way retros have been selling ever since the release of the Concord 11. 

I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase overall.  I don't mind the creasing too much, but what does bother me is how easy the leather scuffs.  

I just sent a pair back to Nike as well- the toe box was weird it had a weird bump and the paint was poor, the tounge leaned, the plastic netting was wavey, and here's the kicker-

The back pull tab on the right shoe was about a quarter inch too tall and after wearing them to work half a day the back of my leg was bleeding from it.

The reps were really cool about it on the phone. Hopefully everything works out. I'm really glad I copped 2 pairs, the other pair is perfect, so now I still have at least one pair...

Really surprised how available these were/are.  To me they are one of the best looking Jordans.  The color contrast is fantastic.

idk about you guys but the way the shoe creases on the toebox is weird. For most of my shoes when I bend my foot, the creasing line on the toebox is a straight line. The 4s is like someone dropping a small bouncy ball on it and pushing on it. After wearing for 10+times, leather is still new and the creases/wrinkles stay in the same areas. They don't really get worse either and when looking at it in the light, you can't see them.

When I first got my pair I wasn't expecting them to crease so easily...I wanted to keep the shoe but I honestly didn't think they were worth retail...I had to return them

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

All these fours fit perfectly..I walk extra hard and purposely crease my feet in these and nothing happens .

These are top 5 on my list.. why did they have to go low budget quality on these smh.. the non-hypebeast Jordans should be highest quality..

These are top 5 on my list.. why did they have to go low budget quality on these smh.. the non-hypebeast Jordans should be highest quality..

low budget on the mens pairs because they were making a **** ton of them ...the gs sizes all look perfect

The shoes have a lot of flaws but nobody seems to notice that the leather on these is a lot smoother than previous releases. The biggest problem is just the creases...

these are still available online. wellgosh and crookedtongues have them in the common sizes. CT had a restock recently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom