Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Honestly, with numbers of these, everyone should get them.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

I'll be at FNL around 5am.

One of the reasons i dislike the 1 pair limit online, is because it forces my wife to get up early on Saturday and grab my 2nd pair, because we have to use 2 different cards/names in order to grab two pair/same size from eastbay... anyhow, good luck to all who are copping, no matter which of the 10 releases you are gunning for this weekend.

I'm locked up :pimp:

gl to all trying to cop from overseas this evening

Last edited:
I have to work tomorrow so I can't camp. I guess ill try ndc. Or most likely wait like 2 weeks and pay like 190 shipped on here... I love NT :D

Decided to pass... Goodluck on tomorrow morning fellas, BE SAFE out there. Im guessing this will be a easy cop but then again...you never know.

One of the reasons i dislike the 1 pair limit online, is because it forces my wife to get up early on Saturday and grab my 2nd pair, because we have to use 2 different cards/names in order to grab two pair/same size from eastbay... anyhow, good luck to all who are copping, no matter which of the 10 releases you are gunning for this weekend.
Why do you need more than one pair?

It FORCES her? You're going for 2 pairs, you should be okay with 1.

Decided to pass... Goodluck on tomorrow morning fellas, BE SAFE out there. Im guessing this will be a easy cop but then again...you never know.
im passing to but i doubt these will be an easy cop in dallas cuz everything is hyped here but who knows

via SH's facebook/twitter if anybody is gonna go that route
[h6]ALL AJ4 (FIRE RED) ORDERS WILL BE DOUBLE BOXED. PLS SHARE & RT[/h6]

Last edited:
Yea, it "Forces" her...i was speaking tongue in cheek. Plain and simple, When it's a release I really want I always buy two (wear one immediately, save the other one for next year). I've done that since the early 90s when the Air Force Max "Forced" me to copp 2 times. My wife's a defense attorney, there is no "Forcing" her to do anything haha. But she's cool with helping me grab 2 on RD when there is a 1 pair limit. Damm, i paid for her law degree, she's simply working off her debt (yea, that's tongue in cheek, as well)

Yea, it "Forces" her...i was speaking tongue in cheek. Plain and simple, When it's a release I really want I always buy two (wear one immediately, save the other one for next year). I've done that since the early 90s when the Air Force Max "Forced" me to copp 2 times. My wife's a defense attorney, there is no "Forcing" her to do anything haha. But she's cool with helping me grab 2 on RD when there is a 1 pair limit. Damm, i paid for her law degree, she's simply working off her debt (yea, that's tongue in cheek, as well)
Haha okay, that ws funny. But still; only one pair for you.

Damn NTLA and SM rsvp was no go so I'm getting up early to try NDC. I really hope this is like Military IVs but I dooubt it. If I strike out online I'll cruise to my local FTL to see what the lineup is looking like.

Back
Top Bottom