Official Air Jordan/Levi's Collaboration Post 3-1-2008

My size is 12, but I would look pretty funny in a size XXXL shirt... At least I could pack my girl in the size 38x34 Jeans!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by tyclef

And to anyone who might say that the resellers are taking away from people who actually want them I have a few comments for that:

If you really want them, make it happen and dedicate yourself towards getting them. Even if there were no resellers, there were not enough pairs and availability was not widespread. Resellers allow people in Nebraska and Arizona and Canada etc. get them. These people would never see a pair if only people who wanted them bought them. People who work on Saturday or late Friday night would never be able to get them. If anyone has ever bought from anyone on NT or ebay, they support resellers, so again don't be a hypocrite if you have done one of those things. Simple supply and demand economics as far as that is concerned.

just cut the bs, youre embarrassing yourself. re-sellers arent "allowing" or "helping" anyone to get releases. if there wasnt such a phony hype and artificial demand created by these dirtbags, there wouldnt be a problem to begin with.

if you could do it you would
DIRTBAGS??
I got a dude I sell stuff to in England all the time that sent me a XMAS card and were gonna' meet up when he comes down to Cali this august!

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by tyclef

And to anyone who might say that the resellers are taking away from people who actually want them I have a few comments for that:

If you really want them, make it happen and dedicate yourself towards getting them. Even if there were no resellers, there were not enough pairs and availability was not widespread. Resellers allow people in Nebraska and Arizona and Canada etc. get them. These people would never see a pair if only people who wanted them bought them. People who work on Saturday or late Friday night would never be able to get them. If anyone has ever bought from anyone on NT or ebay, they support resellers, so again don't be a hypocrite if you have done one of those things. Simple supply and demand economics as far as that is concerned.

just cut the bs, youre embarrassing yourself. re-sellers arent "allowing" or "helping" anyone to get releases. if there wasnt such a phony hype and artificial demand created by these dirtbags, there wouldnt be a problem to begin with.

if you could do it you would
DIRTBAGS??
I got a dude I sell stuff to in England all the time that sent me a XMAS card and were gonna' meet up when he comes down to Cali this august!

You are more of a "hook-up" than a reseller.

Wow... found this thread searcing for the Levi's 6 thread and all I have to say is... holy **** this was an awful pack. Everything about it is bad except for the box. NT denim for real!

I have seen several pics of you and your "fits". And Im still trying to figure out how you qualify giving any knowledge or insight of how anyone should look or dress. Why does it always have to be what they are wearing? Cant people just wear what they want? Or is that a :lol: comment? Damn. Just let people do them. Quit talking online on how aweful people look and dress when you know damn well you would not say it to their face.

Back
Top Bottom