Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Just copped a pair off SH, 
smokin.gif

people was already lining up at the Hoh(34th st)
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
. And Hoh seems the only place to cop for retail and know if i was to get there at around 6-7 am tomorrow i might not be able to get them smh i just want one DAMN PAIR.
For this reason I spend the extra cash online and secure my kicks. I can't do the line. But, if I was, I'd head up to the suburbs. 

I remember walking right into the Westchester Mall in White Plains, lounging for 45 minutes or so, and snagging a spot on line for the 11s (lows). 

Only local place that will have Knicks colorway will do FCFS. According to the boss there has been no hype for them.

They aren't including Nike Air on these to push the retro+ colorway dropping the same day and meant to honor MJ wearing the OG white/red/black at MSG. They know everyone wants the white/red and black/red 1's released with Nike Air but I bet they make it an overpriced pack for the two in the next couple years. Maybe for the 30th anniversary.
These will sell in good numbers. I haven't had a pair since '94 and some have never had a pair. Releasing Nike Air on the first retro in 19 years doesn't make much sense for them, whereas the Royals are on their second retro. Nike/Jordan can do what they want but ultimately it's about the long game for them and keeping people sinking money into purchases that are only slightly different versions of the same shoe. And it's certainly working. Sometimes you get a nice treat like the Royals or Knicks, sometimes you get a generic release. I think everyone should be less critical and greedy and limit your purchases to what you really want or have to add to your collection. Keeping up with every release at the rate they're dropping is a lot of money and effort no matter what your financial status is.

Repped. One of the most level headed and respectful posts I read in a while on NT.

924856c6559211e283b822000a9f124c_7.jpg

Not my pic.

Wearing these with the tongue out looks dumb.

These will be the bred 1 strapped release all over again. Dudes are gonna sleep and come in here asking where to find their size.

Last edited:
NTSF just went live. #Wings. Hopefully theres not much hype in Bay Area for there. then again, maybe there is lol

NTSF just went live. #Wings. Hopefully theres not much hype in Bay Area for there. then again, maybe there is lol
waited entire day for this, just got my DM in 11s before they tweet the 2nd tweet. keeping my fingers crossed, other wise it's 0 out of 13 for me...
tired.gif

I was going to do the same but after i calculated the price it ended up being $160 shipped. I know its better than paying the resell price but I think im gonna risk it and cop from NDC since retail is only $110.
Lik Pac said, "I aint mad at ya."

Got things to do in the am anyway, so copping online or on a line wasn't gonna work.

Lord knows I wouldn't mind the extra $50 in my pocket.   

looks like Oquim's site "crashed" due to the increased traffic...be careful out there online purchasers!

Wanted these but now not so sure guess I will see what things look like tomorrow and decide then.

Did the SF RSVP. Should be a lock but might give this one up and just grab the Knicks.
Did you get your confirmation back already? Man...I really need some pointer, (I DM back with in the first 10 seconds, usually within they send out the second tweet) Are there any friendly tips? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom