Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

I like the hi-cut of the shoe.
-I can deal with the jumpman logos, but I am not a fan of the leather tongue.
I want this kinda tongue...

I like the hi-cut of the shoe.
-I can deal with the jumpman logos, but I am not a fan of the leather tongue.
I want this kinda tongue...

They haven't use parachute tongues in a min. If if wasn't leather, then it would've been nylon.

Anybody else notice that TM on the wings logo? How long have they been doing that?

Since '01, but it was more low key, and undetectable. Now, they just moved it more to the right and made the TM a bigger.

Wish they kept it small :smh:

Wonder why they changed it, but I'm fine w it.

Just saw that the Melo 1's aren't going to be on NDC!? WTH! Was hoping to get these now they aren't even going to have them online. What the heck changed!?

Last edited:
originals man, why no nike air though?
I know makes no sense seeing how Knick colorway and black and royals both have Nike Air

They are coming out with a white/red pair of high 1s with Nike air on them later, I wouldn't be surprised if it was over the summer.

That's not for certain. That's based of most of our assumptions. Wouldn't be surprised if they didnt drop em to toy with us.

Last edited:
they playing with us ...lol

Did she just say they will retail for $130?!?!

AND that they'll EVENTUALLY drop them with "Nike Air" on them and no Jumpman?!?!

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

This some 'ol BULL

Back to this horrible Knicks game...

No jumpan on the heel is a nice touch but honestly I could care less about a damn "Nike Air" tab, I'd rather buy these for $110 and not worry about the hassle trying to get a potential QS :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom