Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

As much as I hate (love) saying I told you so, I warned you guys of low production numbers like 10 pages ago...

I thought it was well established that these were extremely limited. Both colorways were HoH only and the Eastbay rep said they had less pairs than any of the Kilroy pack.

Son keep mentioning his turbo Internet
laugh.gif
Son keep mentioning?!?!?!  

What I am trying to explain is I purposely have more bandwith added for situations like this so that I don't freeze up when servers are getting overloaded...that's why I keep mentioning it, to make a point.

In the end this process has become so ridiculous its like trying to win the lottery to get one of these releases!!!

Thought this was going to be a easy pick up but the past two days the hype got bigger I guess. Didn't help the Nike did a limited release on the Knick colorway, gonna hit up a couple local spots and if there charging over $200 for the knicks eff it. Too much releasing this year to dwell of this one.. Enjoy the day though!!

Yeah, it's always the same old story. A week or so ago, I was reading how much people didn't like the Knick's colorway or how people were going to pass. My how the tide turned when it got out that they were limited in numbers and not on NDC. :smh:

Not sure what its called. Its a 9 digit number.

Yup is the same thanks for the info.

style code 332550 163
colorway white/varsity red-black
year of release 2013

I searched NDC and nothing popped up but certainly did while searching on FNL :tongue:

Was in and out of NDC in 5 mins with my sz 14. Confirmation and everything. Now back to bed.

Good luck at the stores gents!

here's a hint for ftl......refresh the product countdown page 1-2 minutes maybe even less.....before the release.  The countdown actually changes in your favor.  Works for me every time.  That's all I'm going to say.  

THANK YOU for the NBA link.  Just snagged a size 9 off NBAStore.  I feel so much better now 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Ok thanks for the nbastore link, copped 2 pairs on there...one for me one for my bro birthday...appreciate it!!!

Have a good day!

Back
Top Bottom