Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Call it blasphemy, but I never really cared for the 1's. always reminded me of dunks. Had an 11 but couldn't pull trigger cuz I don't care for em. I only cop what I like n coppin these I would've felt like a hype beast. If they release with nike air version I may cop for pure nostalgia purposes. No more no less.

Call it blasphemy, but I never really cared for the 1's. always reminded me of dunks. Had an 11 but couldn't pull trigger cuz I don't care for em. I only cop what I like n coppin these I would've felt like a hype beast. If they release with nike air version I may cop for pure nostalgia purposes. No more no less.

wait so the colorway isnt enough to be nostalgic about you need nike air on yeah no hypbeast over here :rolleyes

you can never have to many pairs. . .

- NO ONE will ever be happy. . . The shoe isn't bad at all. This isn't 1985 and you wont get the same shoe.

Just glad JB did come out with this shoe and they used the box that they used. I'm 100% sure that the June Nike Air Jordan 1's will be hard to get your hands on , so this will be fine until then.

Classic shoe, classic color way what else can I say about the Air Jordan I. Nike built this model sturdy and uniform like. The first thing you notice about the shoe is its smooth contours. The stitching is on point. The height of the shoe reminds me of my 2001 black/red Is. It's a good shoe. No cheap feel to it at all. I'm glad I got a chance to get this og color way. I copped these from foot action. I passed on the knicks colorway. I was first in line for a few hours with only 4 people showing up at opening. Gee Wilkers what happened to that crowd of 300 so called sneaker heads that was there for the XIs two weeks ago lol. It's all good I got my pair. I'm thankful and satisfied. Good luck to the rest of you looking to cop

Went to my local HOH got there a lol after opening no lines

Would've got these but the leather tongue is what stopped me. Got the Melos but that tongue is stiff too

wait so the colorway isnt enough to be nostalgic about you need nike air on yeah no hypbeast over here :rolleyes

LOL :rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
Any one received email confirmation from Eastbay yet?
Still waiting on mine
The confirmation emails will be received within 24 hours of the order being placed.

trying to cancel my eastbay order, will they allow?
theyll cancel it since they dont fulfill the orders til monday
As long as the order has not yet begun processing, we will be able to cancel the order for you. If you would like to send us a private message with your customer number and order number, we will be happy to assist you with this at that time.

say i call eastbay and give them a free shipping code would they take it off? or no discounts at all for the 1s?
There are no promotional codes allowed when ordering the release items.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Stop it slime. Never in life owned a pair. Always had opps, such as today but always pass. I have a nice collection, and sometimes I add gems to the collection on gp. This is a classic cw but not a big deal for me. The nike air logo add nostalgia to any pair. That's as close to OG you'll gonna get. Why you think the cement 3 dropped not too long ago, but is re releasing with the nike air cuz nike know ppl been begging for that nuance for years. So if I do cop why not cop with the nike air. So for collecting purposes I need a pair of 1's, so why not get the purest pair close to OG all the way down to the details. Gotta have a pair that started this sneaker culture for history alone.

Thanks for the link! Was able to finally cop after striking out on all the other sites as many others did. Had much better luck on the Bred IV's than these on NDC!

I've been going through NikeTalk for a few years now (which may sound kinda weird), but never decided to make an account until just now. Wanted to thank for the link since I thought I wasn't able to get these anymore, so I'm happy haha. Can't wait to receive them, even though MrPolo23 says they will come back again in June.

Sneakers are getting so much harder to cop now! It was so much easier a few years ago.

Stop it slime. Never in life owned a pair. Always had opps, such as today but always pass. I have a nice collection, and sometimes I add gems to the collection on gp. This is a classic cw but not a big deal for me. The nike air logo add nostalgia to any pair. That's as close to OG you'll gonna get. Why you think the cement 3 dropped not too long ago, but is re releasing with the nike air cuz nike know ppl been begging for that nuance for years. So if I do cop why not cop with the nike air. So for collecting purposes I need a pair of 1's, so why not get the purest pair close to OG all the way down to the details. Gotta have a pair that started this sneaker culture for history alone.

I've said it before, but I seriously think JB should do the OG's like they created them. Any new colorways the Jumpman is fine...but the OG colors should remain true to how they were in the beginning. However, I wouldn't have too much of a problem with the Jumpman on the tongue of this new release if they used good leather! The Jumpman on the back has to go though. I absolutely HATE IT! :smh:

The confirmation emails will be received within 24 hours of the order being placed.
As long as the order has not yet begun processing, we will be able to cancel the order for you. If you would like to send us a private message with your customer number and order number, we will be happy to assist you with this at that time.
There are no promotional codes allowed when ordering the release items.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth

i got through; free shipping code :smokin

I mean i have the last white and cements, and cringe everytime i look at that cheap "leather"

I had em in 03, just not the same shoe.

I sold my extra wciii to get some space jams, and i was thinking bout selling the other.

I figure the resell price will actually go up though, IF the new ones are super limited.

But honestly i just wanna get my white/red xvii gone so i can cop the xiii next week!

struck out online so i headed to my local mall and im first in line. haven't camped in almost 10+ years.

no luck on ndc, went down to the local mall, footaction only had 11 pairs, so no luck there. went upstairs to JJ and they actually had more knicks than bulls, still got the bulls though

Back
Top Bottom