Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Before I removed the Jumpman tag. I liked the clean look without the big as* tag. Will look out for the
Nike Air tag from Cortez or whatever, won't sweat it though. I just like them better this way, too clean.
Also, the leather on the ankle area, medial and lateral panels are all nice. They're soft and have better
quality than the leather used on the toe box. It's funny because why would they do that? Why not just
use the same leather. If you don't believe me, look at them closer. The toe box has a smoother surface
while the other panels have a grainier look.
Do not complain about quality if you don't know what you're talking about. Are you guys high and not
aware of the past 6 years? It's been like this for a while now. Enjoy passing on these as well as the
tough time you'll have searching for them a year from now. :smile:
Remember when everyone hated the AJKOs?

i too have noticed this. The Chicagos has two different types of leather used. the Red leather and leather on the tongue is pretty decent.. But the toebox and sides on the Chicagos has the same plastic leather that you get on GR AF1s. It has no flexibility so when it does crease, itll crease HARD.

ive also noticed that from the side, the toebox is boxier cut and sits slightly higher on the Chicagos. its lower profile on the Knicks

Last edited:
Yeah, it's weird that they used different grains of leather. To complete the lack of thought process, they used
the bad leather on the toe box. Weird right? Here's more, the right foot on my pair creased like a mofo while
the left foot did not crease AT ALL. Please take note that I bend my toes like crazy and am not bothered with
creasing. I just noticed the inconsistency in materials. Overall, this shoe is nice. Will wear my pair for 10 years
minimum.

Yeah, it's weird that they used different grains of leather. To complete the lack of thought process, they used
the bad leather on the toe box. Weird right? Here's more, the right foot on my pair creased like a mofo while
the left foot did not crease AT ALL. Please take note that I bend my toes like crazy and am not bothered with
creasing. I just noticed the inconsistency in materials. Overall, this shoe is nice. Will wear my pair for 10 years
minimum.
THIS ^ My left shoe is perfect but now my right shoe who has a nasty crease on the toe.  Wow.

i want both shoes but got others i want to get first. if these can be had for retail down the line that would be awesome but probably not. but then again AJKO's months later could have been had for retail and i think those are awesome shoes

Im bout to pay 160 for these on friday from a dude off craigslist....after spending 320 on the bred xi's and 160 on these im thinking about becoming a reseller my damn self!!!!

Im bout to pay 160 for these on friday from a dude off craigslist....after spending 320 on the bred xi's and 160 on these im thinking about becoming a reseller my damn self!!!!

The only way to keep up at retail is to camp or nice computer skills. It's sad because if you have a job, it's over.
It's been an easy couple pick ups for me though... playoff XI, Xmas kobe 8 and Jordan 1 OG. Honestly don't have
much to cop this year apart from GR Kobes and outlet brons.

Picked up a second pair on Saturday. I'm loving these.
sb3b6q.jpg

And glad to see that everybody that wanted them pretty much got 'em with ease.

i want both shoes but got others i want to get first. if these can be had for retail down the line that would be awesome but probably not. but then again AJKO's months later could have been had for retail and i think those are awesome shoes

We're on the same page, bro! Would have loved to have copped both 1's this weekend but couldn't justify it after I went nuts in December and plan on doing so again in February....

The only way to keep up at retail is to camp or nice computer skills. It's sad because if you have a job, it's over.
It's been an easy couple pick ups for me though... playoff XI, Xmas kobe 8 and Jordan 1 OG. Honestly don't have
much to cop this year apart from GR Kobes and outlet brons.
No camping necessary. It's all about computer skills. There are plenty of EU sites that aren't rape and some due diligence on the US sites will keep you from paying reseller prices.

You can have a job and a retail sneaker collection.  They're not mutually exclusive.

Anyone else's pair came with creases on one of the shoe ? Mine came with creases on the right foot but none on the left.

No camping necessary. It's all about computer skills. There are plenty of EU sites that aren't rape and some due diligence on the US sites will keep you from paying reseller prices.

You can have a job and a retail sneaker collection.  They're not mutually exclusive.

Computer skills; what skills are needed? :lol: care to elaborate? Or are you just saying to look for websites that don't rape us with prices? I mean its hard enough looking for legit sites and now we add EU sites that we aren't familiar with.

Last edited:
My pair from NTSF yesterday. I got to say, I love the shoe. I broke them out already for church but didn't get a shot of them on feet because they look really nice lol.

I mean I've gotten through NDC and eastbay before but I'm sure a lot of it is luck.

Anyways, these look good!

Hopefully my NDC order ships tomorrow so I can get em Friday. All these pics making a brotha jealous. 

Back
Top Bottom