Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Bulls were such an easy pass. JB ignored way too many of the details for me to even consider them. The shade of red, the jumpmans on the heels n tongues, the way too tall leather tongue, the shorter height of the shoe, the smaller width, the crappy leather, the overall shape.....lol.
Have a feeling that JB is just cashing in on this crappy one anyways and getting an idea for demand and then later they'll drop the real deal holyfield for $140. Will be just like the knicks but in the same bulls colorway. People are wondering why only the Knicks had Nike Air....they're probably not the only one....JB is just waiting to drop the other. They're just double dipping you like they do with everything else. It's comedy that people are still blind to it though. All of those 3s and 4s that they released in the past couple years.....here they all come again but with nike air this time lol. And you all will be buying them again just like you will the bulls 1 with Nike Air lmao!
News flash buddy, some of us actually have enough cash to buy the Nike Airs to if they actually drop. It's nothing to us. I like double dipping so ****.

:lol: @ the haters.

That Nike on the tongue looks 10000X better than the Jumpman. Great job.

Care to offer more details on how you did it? I would do that as well if I had bought a pair.

i copped the 1s on saturday and almost returned them because of that Jumpman tag on the tongue.
i searched high and low yesterday at a local mall and found the right tag.
ladies and gentlemen, my 2013 - 85 1s.

would of copped if it was release like these just my thought

Those 1s look nice with the nike air I'm thinking about just taking the jumpman tag off the tongue probably be better empty

Nike Air tag doesn't look bad at all.

Still waiting for someone to remove the jumpman tag and jumpman logo on the back heel.

Last edited:
dont twist it fellas, i never said it looked bad and im not being "anal" either. my point was if he was trying to make them look like the originals then why stop with the tag? if i were going to attempt it then i would at least go all the way: replace the entire tongue and paint the jumpman so it would blend in...

Ill have my pics up soon. I did the same thing...nice job tho. They deff look much better. Thumbs up

dont twist it fellas, i never said it looked bad and im not being "anal" either. my point was if he was trying to make them look like the originals then why stop with the tag? if i were going to attempt it then i would at least go all the way: replace the entire tongue and paint the jumpman so it would blend in...

I feel you. Misunderstood where you were going, my fault

give it a rest with the quality-box-jumpman discussions already.sheesh.what happened to the shoe game?i bet 99% of the people beasting over details like these werent even around when nike was on the back.not that it matters or to play the 'im 31 years old,i wore ogs and **** like this...new kids can be true to their shoe game too.old folks can be stupid and hypebeasts too.i got myself in the hype for a couple of shoes i didnt actually buy.and every now and then the NOT-CREASING-sneakershields topic.****.NT, SHOES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CREASING.THEY ARE GOD DAMN SHOES.treat them like shoes or please never buy them.sorry for the burst but all this got me into it too for a while,and its just plain stupid.no hate ,just my opinion.

I wear what I buy, I knew I would never wear these so I didn't buy them. Those that did, congrats, I hope you enjoy them. No hate.

give it a rest with the quality-box-jumpman discussions already.sheesh.what happened to the shoe game?i bet 99% of the people beasting over details like these werent even around when nike was on the back.not that it matters or to play the 'im 31 years old,i wore ogs and **** like this...new kids can be true to their shoe game too.old folks can be stupid and hypebeasts too.i got myself in the hype for a couple of shoes i didnt actually buy.and every now and then the NOT-CREASING-sneakershields topic.****.NT, SHOES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CREASING.THEY ARE GOD DAMN SHOES.treat them like shoes or please never buy them.sorry for the burst but all this got me into it too for a while,and its just plain stupid.no hate ,just my opinion.

It the end, that's all that really matters.

it's not even about the quality/jumpman logo, etc .. I personally just like to see how creative others can be. If someone buys a pair of kicks and wants to customize them with their own twist, go for it.

I agree with your opinion for the most part tho. I understand shoes are meant to be worn .. However I can't be upset at someone who doesn't want to crease their shoes, yellow their soles, run through mud, etc. Shoes are meant to be worn, but with this new wave of so called sneakerheads those GOD DAMN SHOES are worth a couple of hundred if you protect your investment correctly.

Sad to say but now a days shoes are equal to cars when it comes to keeping up with the maintainence. You want the full Kelly Blue Book value when you decide to sell your kicks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom