***Official Air Jordan Retro XV LS Post!***

i got these at niketown la with the playoff 8s...i was surprised they still had them there on a sunday bc its a limited release...but they look nice in person.however, when i got home, there was already a lot creasing on a fresh pair near the midsole when i didnt even try them on and i dont think they were ever triedon before i got them..the b/red xvs still look better though but these are still worth getting.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

how are these shoes selling

lol

I know about the buying/selling thread but I have no relation to this store in anyway and they are pretty well known by the sneaker community.

If anyone missed out they had them at designerathletics for $134.99 with free shipping. They still had some common sizes left in stock when I checked earliertoday.

These arent doing to well in my area they should have come out with the obsidian colorway

lol 4 pages about these... wauw
smile.gif

citysole reduced them to $125 - all the apparel for this shoe (which is far better than the shoe) is also on sale. The apparel hooks up nicely with theDMP's too

Even lasering can't save these.

I wish I never picked up a pair back in 1999/2000.

I can't even sell that DS pair, I have to give money too!

roll.gif
Whatta joke of a release...the XV's still have a full size run onEastbay even after being a LS release..
laugh.gif

Santa brought me a pair: I dig 'em. I am a Purdue grad, so these will go good with my Purdue clothes.

if these went on sale that fast then im sure i can get them for 100 or cheaper in a month or 2. i do want these though

Damn these are not selling at all anywhere. And these are already going on sale because they're not selling. there is no hype on these. And only fourpages. ROFLMFAO.

good, im glad these arent selling, it just make it easier to cop a pair, these and the playoffs

did these release in stores? i thought they were supposed to release only on jumpman23.com

^the Bred XVs were a flightclub exclusive, Laser XVs are LS so they have em at the normal LS spots...

i won't regret ordering them unless they sell for less than $130 within a few months on eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom