Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]06/07/2008 Air Jordan Olympic 6[/color]
325387-161 White/Varsity Red-GreenBean-New Blue
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]$150

sidelineapparel_2004_116256187

325387-161.jpg

325387-161_MED.jpg

Love 'em or Hate 'em, the Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic edition is set to release. Indeed, there are very mixedopinions on this shoe. The patent leather, the multitude of colors and of course the unique look of the VI overall is sure to make this shoe a classic in oneway or another.

Please continue any and all discussion about this release within this thread. As with any new release, there is NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING. If you attempt to do so, your account will be banned or suspended.

Also, please refrain from any inappropriate comments. Anyimmature posts or discussion will be up for review and may lead to a suspension or ban from Niketalk. If you think your post will be in question, DON'TPOST IT!

Here's a reminder from the Niketalk Rules of Conduct:

[/color]1. Derogatory commentsregarding race, ethnic background, language, gender, sexual orientation or religion are strictly prohibited. The use of slurs and/or hate speech will resultin immediate and permanent banishment from the community without warning.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]

[/color]

JB couldn't help but \/\/ hore out the last of the un-whored. Look at this crap... what a disgrace.

I second that, no coparison to the Carmines from last month. Plus do you think they are better than the pack.

I trashed this shoe before...but its growning on me...I might just cop just cuz imma sucker for 6's and I didn't get the other olympic 6's andthese will have 2 do

Infrared
Olympic (blue/white, the ONLY Olympic VI)
Sport Blue
Carmine
DMP

THOSE are VI's.

THESE are a slap to the face.

Also to add, GS sizes 4-7 will be available and will retail for $110.
Here is the clothing that will be available as well:
T-shirts retail @ $34, and shorts retail @ $50
sidelineapparel_2003_133234419

sidelineapparel_2003_133307663

sidelineapparel_2005_529935944

those tshirts and shorts aren't bad. probably wait till they go sale though.
thanks for the pics

i really dont think these will sell out and if they do. smh at JB, it will prove that they can just spit anything out and ppl will buy them
150 dollars is just to much, are they a GR? or LS? or do they even do that anymore???

I posted in the other thread that my brother is tellin me they are gonna be real limited. He works at Finishline and said he looked em up on the computer, andthey have em listed as Quickstrikes. I live in Syracuse, NY and the only district in our area getting these is Buffalo. Not tryin to create hype, justgivin' you guys a heads up, take it how you want it. Not sure if I'm going to make a 3-4 hour drive for these. CDP I would, dunno about these. Unless iget his discount..

These are going to move either at a fast pace in most areas and slow in some other places.

There a good looking shoe minus the junk on the toe box.

Also the patent leather toe box does not lose its shape after a few wears and that shocked the hell out of me.

If i had a little more cash to play with I would get a third pair.

Get this shoe a size and half down from you usual size since the 6's run big.

But 2 is enough.

Are FNL in TN only got 1 pair for each size in...

I already bought the jordan shirt for them.

Picking them up saturday!

Back
Top Bottom