Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just called one of my local footlockers about them doing raffles and he said something about FNL doing raffles, and then I asked him again are YOU guys doing raffles and he said i dont know I dont work there. smh  I guess my footlocker not doing raffles, or a randon guy picked up the phone
 Guys if you are having problems with employees giving correct answers check the mall website the 2 malls I am doing raffles at both have a write up on the main page about the raffle

best of luck to everyone

damn i see that rsvp stuff is like 1 in 10000 shot to get thur, no FL is getting them in pgh, local shop is gettin 18 Saturday and another 13 packs next week. still gotta check villa, this pack might be lil rough

The Footaction/Footlocker lottery system is a joke in the Killeen Mall. Just a bunch of random names in a notebook with phone # and ticket #. They not taking sizes down. I didn't even show my ID they just gave me a ticket to fill out. These nukkas already know who gonna get the packs they just going through the motions. They talkin about they will call winners "sometime" tommorow. This is straight up BS and I'm not going down without a fight. I don't care who got a ticket I will be waiting until the mall opens and bumrushing a store for a pack. I'm not putting my tail between my legs for this release. I suggest some of you guys do the same at your local shoe spots. Put some pressure on these lame chump resellers and weak store managers. It is what is.

Anyone hit up roosevelt field yet? If the process sounds like what this guy described ^^^ I'm not even going to bother making the 20 minute drive there...........

copped my pack via niketown seattle. for those who are wondering i sent my dm about 20 seconds after the tweet. size 11. i really thought i was too late.

The Footaction/Footlocker lottery system is a joke in the Killeen Mall. Just a bunch of random names in a notebook with phone # and ticket #. They not taking sizes down. I didn't even show my ID they just gave me a ticket to fill out. These nukkas already know who gonna get the packs they just going through the motions. They talkin about they will call winners "sometime" tommorow. This is straight up BS and I'm not going down without a fight. I don't care who got a ticket I will be waiting until the mall opens and bumrushing a store for a pack. I'm not putting my tail between my legs for this release. I suggest some of you guys do the same at your local shoe spots. Put some pressure on these lame chump resellers and weak store managers. It is what is.

regardless I doubt they'll do anything..

Just a heads up, SH is charging 350 GBP which equals to around $500 for the pack. That's not including shipping and the possible customs fee.

THIS SHARE WITH YOUR BROTHERS DAMN ARE U GONNA RESELL ?

will honestly probably resell one pack to alleviate the cost of the other 2..thats if i get lucky enough to land a 3rd pack

haha im mad but i cant even hate rather it be someone on here then someone that just buy specifically for resale .

Hopefully i cant get a pack if not will use my LEBRON 9S SOUTH BEACHES AS TRADE BAIT SINCE I JUST COPPED OF NDC FOR UNDER RETAIL :D

Just a heads up, SH is charging 350 GBP which equals to around $500 for the pack. That's not including shipping and the possible customs fee.
sheesh

350 British pounds sterling = 550.9700 US dollars

glad my connect didnt do that.........already got order & shipping confirmation with a tracking # :pimp:

i will sleep very nice on sat morning :lol:

I dont even bother with RSVPs anymore theyre all rigged :lol:

QFT

i prefer the online raffle system 1000000x more than the RSVP. at least the online raffle you have a fair chance of winning. i think time and time again its been proven that the same cannot be said for the twitter RSVP system. i didn't even bother trying the RSVP either. so far i'm 1 for 1 on the online raffle system and 0 for 5 on the RSVP. if i can win the yeezys thru the raffle system i'm confident i can get these :nthat:

Last edited:
are any mom and pops shops getting these? or is it just certain HOH, FL, and online that are getting these?

For those who were talking about capitalization in the RSVP it does matter atleast for the Nike Boston I was looking through there tweets and they replied to someone saying that the capitalization messed up there chances in the DM

Back
Top Bottom