Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Went on Craigslist earlier to check out prices, someone had sizes 9-10 and 11, 12 for 450 a pack.
I thought to myself "That's not a bad deal.. maybe he'll sell me the VIs out of one of the packs for around 200-220. Let me give him a call."
I call the number and get "Dominos pizza please hold." and I got put on hold.
0] foreal.

:smh:

I'll never understand people buying a shoe with no intentions of wearing them.

It's your money tho, so do as you please.
Most of them I do wear, but I like holding onto a few pair of DS shoes a few years down the line. But hey, I'll also never understand the people who buy some J's and wear them so much in the first 6 months that you have no choice but to start cutting the grass and cleaning the garage in them. How many times can you wear these vi's before they look like crap? It's like 95% white.

So there were a few places that had packs left because people didnt show up, but they didnt re raffle them the just sold to the public....smh

Most of them I do wear, but I like holding onto a few pair of DS shoes a few years down the line. But hey, I'll also never understand the people who buy some J's and wear them so much in the first 6 months that you have no choice but to start cutting the grass and cleaning the garage in them. How many times can you wear these vi's before they look like crap? It's like 95% white.

U jus proved the point of "Why are u copping if u have no plans of wearin"

U knew they were white b4 u copped tho so ur statement makes no sense.

Im jus sayin tho!

Ive alway liked the 7 more then the 6 and after getting them I still feel the same. The 6 is hot but Im not a huge fan of majority white shoes with clear soles because they dont age well. After you wear the 6 a few times and the sole starts to yellow the shoe will then become horrible looking! Wont have to worry about that with the 7..... IMO

i can't browse Lebron Vii or Viii on ebay without bumping into these damn things. I'd say 20% of those who copped kept them.

I think the Finishline Raffle System was a FAIL.
Too many stories about people NOT picking up the packs and employees buying them up.
mean.gif

My footlocker raffle went smooth as ice. Only 1 person didnt show up and we were out of the mall by 7:45am.
Maybe people never won the raffles at finishline and it was just the employees making up fake people and emails.  I dont know just a though because you would think they would just do a new raffle with all the other people who showed up that didnt have a ticket.  At least thats what the HOH does where I go.

Haven't Even Begun To Sift Thru The Madness In This Thread Yet, But From The Looks Of Things I'm Up For A Few Good Laughs :lol:

Things Went Smooth Out Here In Colorado For Me Today After Having Won Via An FTL Raffle 8)

Took A Minute This Afternoon To Snap Off A Few Shots Of The Goods........ Overall I Think This Is A Pretty Nice Job Done By JB With These 2 Shoes, Although If They Would Have Tweaked A Few Things In The VI's And The Overall Tone Of Gold Used In The Entire Pack, I Think They Would Have Been Just A Hair Nicer. Definitely Not Quite Making It To The Level Of The Original DMP in My Eyes.

Got A Little Camera Happy.... My Bad :wow:

U jus proved the point of "Why are u copping if u have no plans of wearin"
U knew they were white b4 u copped tho so ur statement makes no sense.
Im jus sayin tho!
roll.gif

Dude bought shoes to look at
LMAO
roll.gif
@longhornslegend what ever floats your boat

The best thing about ordering from Eastbay.com and Champssports.com is that you don't need to click the damn twitter link...and you can use fatwallet for 6% cashback! saved $21 per pack
I couldn't agree more. I use those fatwallet, ebates,etc. cash back deals too. Helps me pay for the nearly 8% sales tax in my home state. I hate having the shoes only available through the twitter link. I have much more success when they pop up on the site. If I remembered correctly, Nike pulled the same thing on the Yeezy 2 release. At least this time they told us repeatedly that you have to use the link to get to the shoes.

After picking up my pack and checking out both pairs I must say I'm impressed. JB did a great job with this pack. I would honestly trade the VII for another pair of VI though. Good pack though. Better than the Raging Bulls and the Infrared pack IMO.

These are a pack to dedicate to jordans 20 year from ttthe dream team....the gold does it justice considering our olympic team balled out on the wlrld again this year and will continue to do so.im puttin mine up till next summer and only wear em a few times keeping my **** fresh for years like always. True aneaker head

Back
Top Bottom