Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The 6's 
pimp.gif

The 7's 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

New Picture

air-jordan-6-7-gold-medal-pack-e1334708663920.jpg

Via Modern Notoriety who got it from Sneaksexchange
They stole that pic from me..My connect sent it to me this morning 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ I know its just the lighting, but now it looks like the put patent leather on the 7's.

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Its not patent leather its clearly some type of synthetic leather that probably feels like plastic

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

^ I know its just the lighting, but now it looks like the put patent leather on the 7's.

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Its not patent leather its clearly some type of synthetic leather that probably feels like plastic

Yeah I know, but it looks horrible.
These will most likely be a game time decision based after official pics release.

People using razor's to take pics.. 
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

These will most likely be a game time decision based after official pics release.

grin.gif
thats because the people who stole the pics from me blew up the pic and made them look god awful. Both shoes look good and there is no red anymore on the 6s, its strictly a white/gold colorway. I have other pics too of the Olive 9s, Fire Red 4s, Cloak Foams, Penny Vs, and Johnny Kilroy 9s.
The Kilroys look god awful..the grey on the upper is tumbled leather.

Originally Posted by sthebest

grin.gif
 there is no red anymore on the 6s, its strictly a white/gold colorway.
Count me in, fellas..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaker Champ

the resale will be crazy smh

due to comments like this....

That said those 6s are actually fire. better than the dmp VI imho

Originally Posted by sthebest

grin.gif
thats because the people who stole the pics from me blew up the pic and made them look god awful. Both shoes look good and there is no red anymore on the 6s, its strictly a white/gold colorway. I have other pics too of the Olive 9s, Fire Red 4s, Cloak Foams, Penny Vs, and Johnny Kilroy 9s.
The Kilroys look god awful..the grey on the upper is tumbled leather.

Pictures of the 9s please?

Originally Posted by spizike231

New Picture

air-jordan-6-7-gold-medal-pack-e1334708663920.jpg

Via Modern Notoriety who got it from Sneaksexchange

Those VI's are pure FIRE and the VII is growing on me big time.
pimp.gif

I can't wait.... Pics are looking good! Hypebeasts probably gonna miss out cause the price... Let's hope so

The VII's are OK. I feel like they could have done a better job on them and really done the pack some justice. Maybe some more pics further down the line will change my mind but I feel like they just threw that VII colorway together and threw it in the pack just to have an excuse to make a pack, and also an excuse to drive the sales up. If these weren't releasing in a pack, those VII's would sit longer than the Orion Blue joints.

This pack is like dating a girl with a kid. Those VI's are lookin real sexy, but if you want to get up inside them, you gotta take that little pair of VII's there along with you cause they're a package deal.

Back
Top Bottom