Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[Chief Keef]I don't like the gold laces for the VI.[/Chief Keef]

I think white would look much better. This is the first time that I will seriously consider a lace swap.

The VIIs look quite nice.

Last edited:
[Chief Keef]I don't like the gold laces for the VI.[/Chief Keef]

I think white would look much better. This is the first time that I will seriously consider a lace swap.

The VIIs look quite nice.

They come with white laces for the 6s.

So you'll be happy bro.

:smokin

I'll be lining up Friday night for these.

Hope I'm able to get my pair.

People were lining up at 2pm on last Friday for the Olympic 7s, so these will be more hyped and limited (so I hear).

>D

Just got word my store is getting pairs so I'll be able to cop for about 270 :smile: I'll rock the viis but problably keep the vis on ice!

I'll bet you a few days after these flood Ebay, somone's gonna sell that flag bag ALONE for 30-40 bucks. same bs that went down with the jordan 4 hangtags.

dont know why people are getting excited over these

both shoes are :x. looking like some fake cw.

only thing nice about this pack is the shoebag.

Last edited:
Seriously, these are super plain. We already have a lot of similar colorblocking in these shoes that just recently released! White/Gold seems tacky and the Black/Gold on the VII's won't even compare to my Charcoal or Bordeaux VII's.

Pass on this pack, more for the beasts. Damn shame too, gonna be a hard cop for the people who want these for themselves.

The 6's can be displayed as a trophy DS, but if you wear them and the sole starts yellowing it'll look terrible.

The 7's on the other hand... hmmm-

My biggest problem with this pack is what size to get because 6's run more or less true to size while 7's seem to be a whole size large

My biggest problem with this pack is what size to get because 6's run more or less true to size while 7's seem to be a whole size large

my 7s have always fit tts..not sure which 7s you're referring to

on a side note, i still dunno if imma keep my pack. depending on what i end up deciding i might either use it as trade bait or sell them

Last edited:
I know who you are, Gold Medal Pack. Now, I'll tell ya what.

Now we can do dis da easy way, or we can do it da hard way. The choice is yours.

Back
Top Bottom