Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am just going to try and get the VIs sometime in September/October if I can get them for $260 shipped. I won't have the money for the pack by the 21st.

Yo, I've seen this in a couple of threads and don't mean to be ignorant, but what does it mean when you "sale" a pair of shoes? Are you using them to cross the lake? Using them to reach America like Columbus? I thought you either put a pair of shoes up for sale or sell them.

Maybe the people who "sale" these shoes should use their profits to get a GED or college education so they won't have to worry about needing to buy a pair of shoes to make money off of....F'in resellers....:smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
Yo, I've seen this in a couple of threads and don't mean to be ignorant, but what does it mean when you "sale" a pair of shoes? Are you using them to cross the lake? Using them to reach America like Columbus? I thought you either put a pair of shoes up for sale or sell them.

Maybe the people who "sale" these shoes should use their profits to get a GED or college education so they won't have to worry about needing to buy a pair of shoes to make money off of....F'in resellers....
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I don't like resellers either but I think you got your "sale" and "sail" mixed up.
laugh.gif

Maybe the people who "sale" these shoes should use their profits to get a GED or college education so they won't have to worry about needing to buy a pair of shoes to make money off of....F'in resellers....:smh::smh::smh:

What are you talking about? Sail a pair of shoes and sale a pair of shoes are 2 different things

Most resellers are high schoolers or college students .

Maybe they should help you get a GED , then later on think about a college education . :tongue:

Maybe the people who "sale" these shoes should use their profits to get a GED or college education so they won't have to worry about needing to buy a pair of shoes to make money off of....F'in resellers....
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 i dont know about yall but im going to CELL mine.... I dont have a JED, I went to collage at Rutgers.... Thanc U verry Mutch.....

:smh:

This guy.

Anyways, where are the official pics?

JB put up official pics for the Charcoal 7s, but not these?

>D

Release date still is the 18th right?

Between this thread and the Bred XI thread, I dont need Comedy Central...matter fact, I dont even need cable. These two threads are effin HEE-LARRY-US. Although at least this thread is within shouting distance of the actual drop.

But this guy might be my favorite of this thread...

In a way I feel like im entitled to resale some of the stuff they drop, I been buying almost every drop since like 1995, so when they drop trash and people want to spend a G for it, im all ears...

You telling me you were standing in line to cop kicks in '95...when you were 10? That's what you're saying? You stood in line to cop kicks at 10 years old? An and you had 125 to buy them? When/where did you need to stand on line in '95...ESPECIALLY for kids sizes?

BUT, that guy is right about a few things...if he wants to sell/cell/sale/sail them, he absolutely has that right. Also, it's NEVER the sellers fault for ridiculous prices...it's ALWAYS the buyer's fault. Sellers don't set prices, the market (buyer) does.

ALSO, LOL if you think you're gonna wake up on release date, skip the fruit loops, and cop 2 packs...although who knows...homie been waiting on lines since '95, he prolly got a CRAZY connect.

That is all for now...I'll chime in again with more unnecessary sarcastic comments in a few days.

No, im spending my time to sale or trade them to get something better.. I been waiting in line for Jordans since 95, when I had to skip school on Wed just to get them.... Now if hypebeast want to drop a G on this pack that im getting for $350, or trade me a few pairs that I need for my collection.... then I would be a fool to sit at home watching cartoons eating fruit loops, when I know for a fact I can cop a pack or two... Its nothing wrong with the ones who sale them, its the people who pay the crazy prices... Example, is us paying JB $350 for this pack... so i might as well join the boat... people here know i get my hands on every drop, so i already have a $1,000 offer and they aint even here yet.... So why would i sit at home?
"Sat in line instead of learnin' my ABCs, now ima boss flippin packs for G's!"

tebow_gif.gif

Last edited:
This is the first pack during this new bubble. Interested to see how they sell. Historically, packs never sold well (outside of the first DMP and the 11/12 CDP). 

This is the first pack during this new bubble. Interested to see how they sell. Historically, packs never sold well (outside of the first DMP and the 11/12 CDP). 
I can assure this pack will sell out. 

and like the dude said on the last page, I think I am forsure going to lace swap those gold laces. They just dont look right.

Not to mention he was in the 5th/6th grade.....:smh:

I'm 27 also, and kids was most def skippin school with their dad or older brother to cop them 11 back in 95 when I was in 5th grade lol, i use to be mad as hell i couldnt cop. But them 11 changed the game, got alot of people born in the mid 80s into sneakers

Last edited:
I'm 27 also, and kids was most def skippin school with their dad or older brother to cop them 11 back in 95 when I was in 5th grade lol, i use to be mad as hell i couldnt cop. But them 11 changed the game, got alot of people born in the mid 80s into sneakers

Did you go to that school that was in Dangerous Minds? I don't even think I knew what skipping school was in 5th grade, and there was no need to skip cause back then you could go to a store after school and get your size (I was a sz. 10 in 5th grade)

Did you go to that school that was in Dangerous Minds? I don't even think I knew what skipping school was in 5th grade, and there was no need to skip cause back then you could go to a store after school and get your size (I was a sz. 10 in 5th grade)

lol well it was next to the projects in nashville but no. it was just an inner city middle school but like i said, their parents took them, so it wasnt like kids was skippin on their own and heading to the mall, their parents were sneakerheads so they would take them along. I remember when i went to school in the suburbs of Kansas City, kids was skipping to pick up them Space Jams in 2000, thats the main reason jordan rd moved to sat to stop kids from skippin

lol well it was next to the projects in nashville but no. it was just an inner city middle school but like i said, their parents took them, so it wasnt like kids was skippin on their own and heading to the mall, their parents were sneakerheads so they would take them along. I remember when i went to school in the suburbs of Kansas City, kids was skipping to pick up them Space Jams in 2000, thats the main reason jordan rd moved to sat to stop kids from skippin

where in nashville?

Back
Top Bottom