Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by spizike231

laugh.gif
@ColdCity haaving a pre order on the VII.

yep get at me you know my sz
laugh.gif

ironically i was looking at the sample pics yesterday & my gf goes....
her-DAMN!!! when are those coming out??????
me- i think august.... but only the black ones will come out in your sz & we get the pack with both
her-
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
+$+% them weak +!! black ones i dont want them i want the vi's
me-
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
(very
pimp.gif
that she knew they were vi's tho
laugh.gif
)
My girl will probably think that the VI are "cute" and "pretty" and then I'll troll her with the same thing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wish that the jumpman on the tongue was gold, but that would just make this shoe an opposite of the DMP VI, as if they're not already.

BTW that leather is lookin REAL nice.
pimp.gif

Like both but not diggin the amount of hype that will be generated for this PACK release so might have to pass for that reason alone.

The 6's are nice...but for all the crap that will come with this release, I'll pass.

I think we all knew this was gonna happen! Those VI's are THE ORIGINAL DMP VI!! Who wouldn't want those??? I'll admit that I thought that I'd like the VII's a little more but don't get me wrong...I actually still do! Just not as much as the VI's!!!!!

i just want the VI's i dislike VII's except for the hares one... which JB would split the pack and mass produce the VI's but would only happen in my dreams

Those VIs are nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

doubt i'll pay 350 plus tax and get stuck with the VIIs too though

oh my....

... i want both quite badly, but know the pack is not within my reach this year.
frown.gif
thanks for the pics.

Wait till release date nears and we will have I need these PM me help appreciated, all so they can be resold

^^^ Those VI's would look better with the gold jumpman on the tongue like the DMP.. Those VI don't even touch the DMP VI and this pack doesnt even come close to the DMP!!! Doubt Ill cop but we will see once release day approaches and actual RD shoes surface

When you compare this package to the DMP XI/VI this pack actually sucks and I know that I said that I would copp but after seeing those vii's they can keep them. I think this package is more so a test release to see if we will pay the new prices Nike has set-am I the only one who thinks this?

allin all i like these i like the vii's as well i like the vi's more but they are both nice to me the vii's as all leather would have been better but ill cop either way

They should have never dropped a release date... Gives all these hype babies time to save up money and they probably will campout for a month instead of a week in advance like the galaxy foams smfh... I'm bout over all this hype $%$ I just want some kicks!!! Sorry for the rant. Dope pack I will cop if its not too much of a hassle....

Originally Posted by youngcurse

When you compare this package to the DMP XI/VI this pack actually sucks and I know that I said that I would copp but after seeing those vii's they can keep them. I think this package is more so a test release to see if we will pay the new prices Nike has set-am I the only one who thinks this?

New prices? What are these supposed new prices that we're being tested with? Seems like you're pulling this from thin air.

these are pretty good so far, 6's are damn near perfect except for that red jumpman, change that and we have a winner.
The 7's I could rock with but they do need some improvement. Maybe take off the white on the midsole and keep it solid gold.
yea, I could see myself buying 2 packs and splitting another 2 to end up with 4 pairs of 6's.

Back
Top Bottom