Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Initially when the catalog pics surfaced I thought VII > VI.
After the actual product pics leaked it's VI > VII
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

pics just made my night! can't wait I like the 6s and my buddy likes the 7s so were gonna go hallf on the pack. I feel like I'm getting the better end of the deal but I won't tell him that

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I'm passing on these, I'm done with packs and retro+ CW's.

QFT.

ONLY NEED OG COLORWAYS. KEEP THE REST.

WILL COP THESE TO FEED THE BEASTS AT AN UNREASONABLE PRICE OF COURSE
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

When you compare this package to the DMP XI/VI this pack actually sucks and I know that I said that I would copp but after seeing those vii's they can keep them. I think this package is more so a test release to see if we will pay the new prices Nike has set-am I the only one who thinks this?
you can't say these vi's don't go hard, maybe not DMP hard but they go hard... vii's cant be compared to xi's... not now, not ever
there's a lot of people saying they aren't going to cop but it always the same story a week before RD

Disgusting. Thank you JB for sparing my wallet. On paper I went from looking forward to a ton of releases this year to cutting my list pretty much in half.

Originally Posted by tr1cksone

Originally Posted by youngcurse

When you compare this package to the DMP XI/VI this pack actually sucks and I know that I said that I would copp but after seeing those vii's they can keep them. I think this package is more so a test release to see if we will pay the new prices Nike has set-am I the only one who thinks this?
you can't say these vi's don't go hard, maybe not DMP hard but they go hard... vii's cant be compared to xi's... not now, not ever
there's a lot of people saying they aren't going to cop but it always the same story a week before RD
This. I don't collect non-OG colorways, but overall they look clean. When better pictures surface people are going to want these. Guaranteed.

I'm feeling the vi but vii what's up withe suede job on the sevens. You spill a cup of jin on them sevens and ther finito. But those 6 are micheal jackson bad. This relase is gonna be bananas. Senior citizens are gonna leave their retirement homes just to stand online with there walkers. Some people are gonna bring manequins just to reserve there spot so they could wash they're private sector. So I'm gonna go to ntny and I'm gonna hide in there ventaliation system and im gonna bring 2 days worth of food my ipad. as soon as relase comes ill slip on line simple as that..

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Hmmm I'm debating now. Buy the pack or $350 or buy the VIIs for $90 since all yall are gonna sell that pair
laugh.gif

This appears to be the route I'll be taking. Those 7's are
pimp.gif
IMO

I was expecting something ugly like those drawings, but those vi's are really nice. I don't like the vii's though. I don't know if I'd buy the pack though, selling the less popular shoe in the pack has been a pain from my experience w/cdp.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I'm passing on these, I'm done with packs and retro+ CW's.

QFT.

ONLY NEED OG COLORWAYS. KEEP THE REST.

WILL COP THESE TO FEED THE BEASTS AT AN UNREASONABLE PRICE OF COURSE
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Contradict much?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

People like you ARE the beasts.

Pathetic.

The only way I'd buy this pack would be if the entire USA Olympic basketball team wears them for all of their games, wins gold, and each player takes off their shoes and holds them up on the gold medal stand during the National Anthem.

I actually like the black/gold-white AJ VII more than the white/gold-red VI.
The VI look too plain and the red Jumpman somehow should be rather black.
I like the VII with the mix of smooth leather and suede upper combo.

Back
Top Bottom