Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My only gripes atm is that red jumpman on the VI's.
Should have made it gold, and no I'm not trying to make these the 2nd coming after DMP VI/XI. lol

As for the VII's they can keep them.

Originally Posted by jayem

Should have made it gold, and no I'm not trying to make these the 2nd coming after DMP VI/XI. lol

I thought the same thing about the red on the VI until last night.

I saw a championship belt hanging on the wall of the Muay Thai Gym I train at, and it was white leather with gold on it and red highlights. Looked damn sexy.
pimp.gif

Now I kind of like the idea because it reminds me of a champion belt.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I'm passing on these, I'm done with packs and retro+ CW's.

QFT.

ONLY NEED OG COLORWAYS. KEEP THE REST.

WILL COP THESE TO FEED THE BEASTS AT AN UNREASONABLE PRICE OF COURSE
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Contradict much?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

People like you ARE the beasts.

Pathetic.
COOL.

WHERE'S THAT SADDLE....

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Hmmm I'm debating now. Buy the pack or $350 or buy the VIIs for $90 since all yall are gonna sell that pair
laugh.gif
Same situation, reverse for me. I want the 6's only, those 7's look terrible. I'll probably have to buy the pack anyways since the 6's will re-sell for a bundle separately anyways.

These look better in actual pics than the composite sketch. The VIs look so much better than the sketch. I'm considering buying the pack.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

QFT.

ONLY NEED OG COLORWAYS. KEEP THE REST.

WILL COP THESE TO FEED THE BEASTS AT AN UNREASONABLE PRICE OF COURSE
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Contradict much?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

People like you ARE the beasts.

Pathetic.
COOL.

WHERE'S THAT SADDLE....

30t6p3b.gif

Maaaaaannnnn...I somewhat feel sorry for GottaB...he's always wrapped up in some static or negativity...I'd say 85% of the posts of his I have seen are straight negativity or creating hysteria over GR's...
eyes.gif

Not trying to disrespect, just hoping we can all find some sort of joy in this shoe thing...

Isn't that what it's about?

Wait where is this 350 coming from. I remember paying 350 out the door for pack 2 years ago but 350 before taxes ha keep them at that price.
Plus right now those 6s look like costume painted red 6s an the 7s are trash with that leather

copping the pack for my bday. hopefully i can find somebody to split it with. but if i can't, it wont be a bad bday gift to myself.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by jayem

I thought the same thing about the red on the VI until last night.

I saw a championship belt hanging on the wall of the Muay Thai Gym I train at, and it was white leather with gold on it and red highlights. Looked damn sexy.
pimp.gif

Now I kind of like the idea because it reminds me of a champion belt.
wink.gif
I'm feelin the red jumpman
smokin.gif
. I just hope the VII's look better in other pics, even if I sell them for $150 the VI's will come out to $200

What is the point of the red jumpman I dont get it. There has to be a way to make it gold cleanly.

I want the 6's though and no part of the 7's. Not gonna beast for these. Whats retail?

wish they would just split the pack.. those VII are HIDEOUS but those VI's though.... i have to have those VI's

Only JB can convince people to buy mediocre J's...Even the Countdown Packs had at least 1 pair worth the price of both. The 6's are ok but they're not that much better than the 7's. They should of kept these color ways to themselves. Both would sit if they were sold separately except maybe for the 6's which would sell out only because they're the 6's. I'd probably ease up on this pack if it sold for 300 but by selling them for 350 or whatever they are you're telling people they're something special which I clearly don't see. Just my opinion.

Glad the VI is all white leather rather than that white and off white which was 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom