Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by solezprogression

This is a solid pack all around. I don't mind copping both pairs this time.
Before we start buying into the idea of this being a "solid pack", do we know for sure what materials are going to be used?

Suede on the VII's destroys them.

"Pleather" on the VI's makes them look even cheaper than that high tone glossy gold paint.

nerd.gif

I'm copping mos def. I like both and I can imagine those jealous stares when I pull them 7s out and truth be told they will be more durable then the 6s with that translucent sole. I hope I get to cop..425 is the highest I'm going lol

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

I'm copping mos def. I like both and I can imagine those jealous stares when I pull them 7s out and truth be told they will be more durable then the 6s with that translucent sole. I hope I get to cop..425 is the highest I'm going lol
This is why JB can keep jacking up the price, and not a for the world due to comments like this.

Let's be honest we don't know the material that's going to be use,
let alone what type of release this is going to be.

Lol that's with tax included. Let's be honest. Your not going to stroll into most stores nowadays and pick up something like this. 1st the store employees got all type of stray cats meowing and I know it's aggravating lol. 2nd that's the game we live in now. What can you do for me? And 3rd do you really think spotting a grant to reserve these is a bad deal. Lol I didn't think so

really dissapointed with the way the 7s turned out!! but the 6s are fireeee! cop x2

cant wait to see the packaging !

DMP 6/11 was $295. Then the CDP and other packs were $310. Now $350 for these. No thank you.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Before we start buying into the idea of this being a "solid pack", do we know for sure what materials are going to be used?

"Pleather" on the VI's makes them look even cheaper than that high tone glossy gold paint.

nerd.gif

The VIIs look to be crappy leather on certain parts and on other parts its nubuck (i think). Too much going on material wise, and the white looks tacky on the bottom designs.. should've kept it black and gold on everything but the tongue.

The VIs are leather and I'm hoping that it will be at least decent leather that isn't too glossy..
nerd.gif
and idk what your problem with that shiny gold is, I love it.
pimp.gif

..for 350 the leather better be amazing.
mad.gif
mad.gif

A definite cop i just hope all the hype beast and resellers dont mess things up for me especially out here in Dallas where there is all of a sudden 10 times more "sneakerheads" than previous years but good luck to all the NT fam

Originally Posted by RKO2004

DMP 6/11 was $295. Then the CDP and other packs were $310. Now $350 for these. No thank you.

How i feel 350 is way too much 

Lol that's with tax included. Let's be honest. Your not going to stroll into most stores nowadays and pick up something like this. 1st the store employees got all type of stray cats meowing and I know it's aggravating lol. 2nd that's the game we live in now. What can you do for me? And 3rd do you really think spotting a grant to reserve these is a bad deal. Lol I didn't think so

What? How do you know what the availability is going to be? And even then, that's what makes them hot to you? Like others have touched on, no one even knows exactly what kind of materials these are going to be. How can you seriously gas these up this early on? Talking about paying extra to reserve?
eyes.gif

Im all gassed up for these to drop. Cant wait!

I sure hope the lil employees at the local spots dont cop my size.... hoping they sit out because of the price.

Here this pack will be extra limited.

Wonder if you'll have line up days before the release to try and get a pair.

Originally Posted by spizike231

nerd.gif

The VIIs look to be crappy leather on certain parts and on other parts its nubuck (i think). Too much going on material wise, and the white looks tacky on the bottom designs.. should've kept it black and gold on everything but the tongue.

The VIs are leather and I'm hoping that it will be at least decent leather that isn't too glossy..
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
It's just too gaudy and glossy for me.  I liked the gold on the DMP's, it had an almost light bronze tone to it and a rough matte finish...

These VI's just look like they have a thin cheap gold paint job slapped on them...

Originally Posted by Weatherman

What? How do you know what the availability is going to be? And even then, that's what makes them hot to you? Like others have touched on, no one even knows exactly what kind of materials these are going to be. How can you seriously gas these up this early on? Talking about paying extra to reserve?
eyes.gif
That's why I didn't bother replying back to his comments. lol

Lol yo its just a thought folk. But when that times comes I will be copping. Shoe game is all about perspective releases. Cop this cop that pass this. You always have to be prepared for the worst. As you say its all speculation @ this point.

Originally Posted by spizike231

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

This

For white VI infrared pack leather I'd buy a split pack, like I did with those, for white varsity red VI leather...everyone can enjoy them, because I'll be passing

Back
Top Bottom