Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
From Modern-Notoriety
August 18th release date

air-jordan-6-gold-moments-pack.jpg

air-jordan-6-gold-moments-pack-1.jpg

I sure hope they come with an extra set of white laces. Still buying, but c'mon JB..... least you can do.

Originally Posted by AEA18

From Modern-Notoriety
August 18th release date

air-jordan-6-gold-moments-pack.jpg

air-jordan-6-gold-moments-pack-1.jpg

Wait, so no red jumpman?

I'm not gonna lie, they're looking real good to me right now. Still a pass though (packs always murder me) and getting the OTHER Oly 6/7 "pack", but good luck to those on the hunt.

Crap they release the day I'm going to Ashville North Carolina for a wedding. Looks like I have to find a shoe store out there.

White laces looked way better and the red jumpman looked way better. I'm kinda glad they changed it, it makes it that much easier to just pass on these without hesitation. I would have likely still passed because of the big price hike on the pack anyway, but now, I'm not even that into either shoe in the pack.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

New pics looking good.

But I think white laces will make these look better.

I agree, so feel like the "gold" laces look tacky

Those VI's! Wow! I'm really feeling the Gold Laces on them. White laces make them plain! Cant wait for August!

Id split a pack with someone if i get the VIs. But it seems the VIs are your more popular of the two so ill try to get a pack split online or something

With no red jumpman, it's even more of a definite cop. I don't want the 7's though. Those things are fugly as sin.

Back
Top Bottom