Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by kingofny04

video-011242.jpg

video_image-054088.jpg

video_image-054087.jpg

video_image-054086.jpg

video_image-054084.jpg
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

VII >>>>>>>>>>> VI

limited release? w.t.o.b.s.i.t?!?!?! ay ninja, i'll go half on the pack with you, i want the 6's haha.............seriously though

Those VI's are gonna be HOT on the streets 
laugh.gif

More reason to stay way away from them...y'all can have 'em

not much love for the 6's?? i think the 6's are so dope when they do that dominant white leather uppers with (choose your color) as the accent color.. white and red 6's are a prime example.. these just look so sick cause too much gold would be overkill.. these are just a perfect touch of gold IMO..

What's RIR?

haha, that guy in the video said "the jordan vi's are by far my favorite vi's"   ...but they do look pretty good IMO..

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

First vid review of the 6s up on YT.
This guy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Of course this is a B-Grade though.
IDK why, but something about this guy makes me hate him 

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

What's RIR?

haha, that guy in the video said "the jordan vi's are by far my favorite vi's"   ...but they do look pretty good IMO..
The "air logo" on the back of the shoe's a looks like an r.

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by youngblood8732

this package is overrated

roll.gif
You're a fool , Give me one reason why they are overrated 
I don't understand what is so funny about that statement. 
This pack is most def overrated, no premium leather on the VI, the VII is both leather and suede/nubuck 
sick.gif
, and the price tag is $350!!!

The VI in this pack should have Motorsport quality leather but I know it won't.  

^^ The statement doesn't make sense because no one is really hyping up the pack. Most replies in this thread consist of liking one or the other or being on the fence.

I'm not really feeling this pack. I think the VI's look okay but not enough to fork out $350 for both shoes. With the money i'll be spending to cop the Obsidian XII, Olympic VI's, Fire Red IV, Bred IV and of course the Bred XI, I think it's easy to skip this release.

Back
Top Bottom