Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Why are pics floating around for the 6's and not the 7's ? ......Only GS sizes

Don't know if these have been posted but just some pic finds.
Apparently the tongue is from an alternate colorway 7. Before anyone says it's fake.
air-jordan-7-gold-medal-sample_04-600x455.jpg

air-jordan-7-gold-medal-sample-04.jpg

My mom and pop spot don't know till 2 days before release what sizes they are gonna receive so I bet it's possible.

Hate the fact that it's a pack. It was okay during the CDP pack era when there was very little hype, but this isn't 2008 anymore.

Originally Posted by Dilly1031

Yea no joke hopefully I get my size if not I'll at least be able to get a 12.

Sooo....what's your size then?   You have a size 12 reserved already which isn't your size???

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Hate the fact that it's a pack. It was okay during the CDP pack era when there was very little hype, but this isn't 2008 anymore.

Where are you from??? Around my way, people camped out a couple days for various CDP packs

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Where are you from??? Around my way, people camped out a couple days for various CDP packs

people def camped for the 6/17 & 7/16 packs around me because i couldnt get em & i still havent
laugh.gif

I was in college at the time in the Bay Area, which is notorious for hypebeasts. Sure there were some people who lined up for the Carmine pack or the 11/12 but overall it was much easier than nowadays. 

Originally Posted by zDreamr

Apparently the tongue is from an alternate colorway 7. Before anyone says it's fake.

Was posted pages back but no on feet reviews like the 6s

Was excited for these but I'm dropping out before they even drop. Went to a local spot to pre order and the owner told me a thousand bucks for pre order but he'd finalize the price within the next few weeks. Politely laughed and declined. I'm not camping for anything so online or bust.

I was in college at the time in the Bay Area, which is notorious for hypebeasts. Sure there were some people who lined up for the Carmine pack or the 11/12 but overall it was much easier than nowadays. 

I definitely agree I wish I still had my 6/17 pack . I got it with no problems at all. Wish my house would not have gotten broken in to because they were the only ones that were stolen and I had shoes worth more at the time. That's why I know it was some dumb %$+ that took them because of the prive tag on the box.

what the hell is up with that tongue? 
indifferent.gif
 they should've just kept it black...

Originally Posted by sneakerocity

what the hell is up with that tongue? 
indifferent.gif
 they should've just kept it black...

I agree it clashes like crazy with the rest of the shoe...hopefully they fix that before release but if they are supposed to drop in the next few weeks then the shoes should have already been produced....

I have some Polo gear that matches this pack perfectly. However, the pack is expensive and doesn't have the history or the looks of the Fire Red IVs. For the time being...PASS!

I'm gonna be in Europe when this hits, you think i still could get a pair? Do they release over there? 

Just seen a pic on sneaker news posted by Fabolous of his white gold medal pack VI.Looks like they got a gold jumpman on the tongue instead of the red jumpman from earlier pics.

Back
Top Bottom