Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyone know what time these are releasing online if at all? I'm sure NDC is getting them, 8am EST? What about Finishline, FTL/Champs/Eastbay, what time do they do their releases nowadays? Jimmy Jazz?

Anyone know what time these are releasing online if at all? I'm sure NDC is getting them, 8am EST? What about Finishline, FTL/Champs/Eastbay, what time do they do their releases nowadays? Jimmy Jazz?

all will have them that you listed JJ will prbly drop randomly around 12am the day of rd everyone else i think releases at 8am

Well people, just got word that they will not be selling these in store at Foot Locker. There is going to be some sort of raffle going on at all Foot Lockers supposedly.If this info is actually true, ish just got real people. LOL.  

No in store sales at all foot locker chain stores. If this info is true, ish just got real,lol!! RAFFLE TIME!!!

people are coming back to earth on prices already... i emailed a dude on CL early last week about a sz 12 pack & he said $650 no question & i told him $500 he never responded...ff to today & he messaged me & said can you come NOW :lol:

Foot Locker, Finish Line, Champs. All doing raffles. Shoe Palace doesnt know what they are doing yet

welp just called my local FTL. Fill out tickets on thursday and drawing friday.

I actually like it this way. Gives me a chance at the stores. I've been buying online only for years, since I hate lining up.

Last edited:
just was at Platform NYC on fordham road...seeing what they had for other j's and the guy said he is getting/buying 10 packs and going to be splitting them come Sat...$450 for the XI's and $450 for the VII's...now that is crazy.

just was at Platform NYC on fordham road...seeing what they had for other j's and the guy said he is getting/buying 10 packs and going to be splitting them come Sat...$450 for the XI's and $450 for the VII's...now that is crazy.

it really is considering there isnt a xi in this pack :lol:

regardless he will sit on those 20 pairs at $450 each i dont think anyone is THAT dumb

This pack is meh to me. I'm still trying to figure out why the hype is so high on this? I guess the fire red 4's had something to do with this as well :lol:

Back
Top Bottom