Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
it really is considering there isnt a xi in this pack
laugh.gif

regardless he will sit on those 20 pairs at $450 each i dont think anyone is THAT dumb
just was at Platform NYC on fordham road...seeing what they had for other j's and the guy said he is getting/buying 10 packs and going to be splitting them come Sat...$450 for the XI's and $450 for the VII's...now that is crazy.
yea my fault meant to type the vi's...

I'm feeling this pack, the thing that pisses me off the most is even though our Dollar is at par, I'm still looking at $420 CAD...

And my local footlocker only gets 2 pairs of each size and if I'm paying $400 I'm no lining up!

We'll see if I walk out of the store with them on Saturday

You guys are lucky..... the only Nike town in illinois has been under renovation for the past few months and isnt going to open back up until November 
mean.gif

Thanks for the clarification boxden. 

I don't know if this has been posted yet or how accurate this information is, but I just called my local FTL to see if they were getting them and they said HoH only. Looks like it's online or bust for me. 

Just from most of the managers I talked to at FTL FNL CHAMPS, They are ALL doing raffles! If there is anyone in AZ with more info on who is getting them, please hit me up

Thanks for the clarification boxden. 

I don't know if this has been posted yet or how accurate this information is, but I just called my local FTL to see if they were getting them and they said HoH only. Looks like it's online or bust for me. 
False.

I'll be picking mine up from FNL this Saturday.

I havent read the past few pages but can someone please clarify fow all FTL Corp stores are holding raffles?

Are stores doing individual raffles,or is FTL having people fill out forms online like they did Yeezys?

^ From what Ive been told by different managers its a individual raffle so you go in store and fill out a ticket and drawing is on Friday!

Raffles at my FTL s*** sucks big time :smh: seems like all my plans to cop this pack is going down, gotta pull some s*** off to cop

When i first saw these i was pretty excited for them but now the more hype that is around them its gonna be too hard to cop, especially on a budget

Anyone know what time these are releasing online if at all? I'm sure NDC is getting them, 8am EST? What about Finishline, FTL/Champs/Eastbay, what time do they do their releases nowadays? Jimmy Jazz?

We launch all Nike and Jordan shoes at 8:00 AM EST.

EastbayRep - Ryan

those raffles will be hell.... whole lotta upset & salty people...... just like the Yeezys.... boys better be safe going home with these....

one of "guys" around me already spewed out some ignorant ish about these yesterday

"if i can't get my sz on rd im gonna just get them from someone at the mall leaving....you know i just bought a new 30 shot" i just glared at him & gave him the biggest stoneface in history ....

he laughed & responded "im sure it wont come to that i got all the cash for them & a lil extra but regardless im not coming home without them"

:lol: i responded with "you think they let you keep the whole set in the county" ?

So does raffling make things better or worse than camping out? I really haven't heard how this works.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom