Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dont want no cookie but I find that term offensive thats all.  Do you know anyone thats ever been raped?   I have fam that have been and I dont find that sh** cool. 
Considering my mom was raped walking to work, the answer to your question is yes.  Considering i didnt write that, maybe you should be talking to the guy who wrote it.  If it offends you so much  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Won't completely sell out everywhere? :lol: hope that was sarcasm
If you're in the middle of nowhere,have no hOH near you,I can assure you you can't count the # stores on one hand that will receive these...and the stores that will get them won't have high stockroom #s
I'm in NYC and I'm hearing w0-30 packs in stores that usually get 50-75 even 100+ pairs of retros on RD
These raffles/otteries will only draw mre attention,which draws more hype,whichmakes higher rsell prices
We blame niek for price hikes....we ask them and other companiesto find a better system for sneaker releases..and look what we get? I've been around for years,and there are memebers on here who have been around much longer,and I hink I canspeak for everyone,or most people,that what were seeing today is nothing what we wouldve thougt10-15 or even 5 years ago
Times have changed....adapt or forget about it...its just another release...it'll be an afterthought in a few weeks/months

^THIS...it is def a different time we live in....Royal 10's sell out, Those filbert VII's, hell people are getting hype for the Olive IX's! (I know there are those few that love 'em)...I just hope this sneaker bubble burst soon or I really gotta start thinking of bowing out gracefully in my second retirement

Considering my mom was raped walking to work, the answer to your question is yes.  Considering i didnt write that, maybe you should be talking to the guy who wrote it.  If it offends you so much  
mean.gif
well then you can relate to it then too.  I did i flagged his comment.  I dont find that cool comparing high prices to rape.  Its nothing personal or anything towards you.

^So niketalk is full of hypebeasts, resellers and snitches that get butt hurt for a word that's been used figuratively for ages?! CUT IT OUT!!!....Thats the way ppl talk! So why wouldnt they be able to type it. It has nothing to do with ur personal life. Why would you even disclose that information to anyone? :smh: I just don't understand some ppl nowadays, if u don't like it when ppl use words like that figuratively, then u need to get off all social media including forums!!!

Now back to the SNEAKERS!!

Last edited:
^So niketalk is full of hypebeasts, resellers and snitches that get butt hurt for a word that's been used figuratively for ages?! CUT IT OUT!!!....Thats the way ppl talk! So why wouldnt they be able to type it. It has nothing to do with ur personal life. Why would you even disclose that information to anyone?
mean.gif
I just don't understand some ppl nowadays, if u don't like it when ppl use words like that figuratively, then u need to get off all social media including forums!!!
Now back to the SNEAKERS!!
cool so how would you feel if i was dropping the n word?  and no not all people talk like that maybe the ignorant people your around do but the people i know dont.  smh call me a snitch call me what ever you want i could care less.   I know if i was  by you in person you wouldnt be saying s**t to me.     Lmao

[quote name="UNIQUEKICKZ"]^So niketalk is full of hypebeasts, resellers and snitches that get butt hurt for a word that's been used figuratively for ages?! CUT IT OUT!!!....Thats the way ppl talk! So why wouldnt they be able to type it. It has nothing to do with ur personal life. Why would you even disclose that information to anyone? :smh: I just don't understand some ppl nowadays, if u don't like it when ppl use words like that figuratively, then u need to get off all social media including forums!!!
Now back to the SNEAKERS!![/quote]We don't allow the word 'rape' to be used to describe high prices. If you want to continue being a member here, you'll have to make the huge sacrifice of using 'rape' to only describe... rape.

Also, you'll need to change your avatar, as we also don't allow nudity.

checked em out at a local sneakerspot that my boy works at.. he showed me both the 7's and the 6's.. I must say that the 7's are absolutely SICK.. the 6's are not half bad either but I will end up flipping them if I can get my hands on my pack.. the 7's are an instant grail for me I really want two pairs but thats a pipe dream at this point

checked em out at a local sneakerspot that my boy works at.. he showed me both the 7's and the 6's.. I must say that the 7's are absolutely SICK.. the 6's are not half bad either but I will end up flipping them if I can get my hands on my pack.. the 7's are an instant grail for me I really want two pairs but thats a pipe dream at this point

How do local shops get releases like these? I would've figured they would just be sold from the big name places

And they have you guys acting like chattel :smh:

lmao speak for yourself buddy. coming to the mall at exactly 6AM to hit a quick sprint for my shoes sure as hell beats camping out in front of a store for 24+ hours like savages. I currently would clock between a 4.5-4.6 in the forty yard dash and as someone who once ran track this is about the most favorable circumstances possible for me on a hectic limited release like this. also got my South Beach LeBron 9's for retail by booking feet on cats at this exact mall and only waited in line for about 30 minutes. so while 75% of America won't be able to get a sniff at this pack for retail I will gladly lace up my Zoom Vomero's and pay my $350 plus tax. can't top that homie :smokin

Last edited:
How do local shops get releases like these? I would've figured they would just be sold from the big name places

by local sneakerspot I meant my local FootAction.. I have a friend that works there and he let me check them out discreetly while the store was relatively empty

i don't know if there's any truth to this but my connect says that he received an email saying that there might be a last minute price adjustment.. $370 or $375 instead of the $350 that they were suppose to retail at. he also sent me pictures of the matching shirts, socks, and shorts that i'll upload when i get back home from work.
boxes already have the $350 price tag from JB

And they have you guys acting like chattel :smh:

lmao speak for yourself buddy. coming to the mall at exactly 6AM to hit a quick sprint for my shoes sure as hell beats camping out in front of a store for 24+ hours like savages. I currently would clock between a 4.5-4.6 in the forty yard dash and as someone who once ran track this is about the most favorable circumstances possible for me on a hectic limited release like this. also got my South Beach LeBron 9's for retail by booking feet on cats at this exact mall and only waited in line for about 30 minutes. so while 75% of America won't be able to get a sniff at this pack for retail I will gladly lace up my Zoom Vomero's and pay my $350 plus tax. can't top that homie :smokin

I pictured this post in my head -- funny as hell i see mad people in back of you just trying to catch up lmao

Got two pack sitting at home, and got my kids VII's... I will still go to the mall in the morning to record how they do Jordan releases here in KC....Oak Park Mall gets crazy, you have to sprint, drive, or hide under a car, until the cops flash the lights... I have seen people get hit by speeding cars.... Lmmao!

why you say that? Im from Denver and all my fam is out there
you got some info about where they will be releasing out there and that it wil be easy?
I am wondering the same thing. I just moved from Denver and still have connects their.. Let me know if you know anything. Appreciate the help man.

i was confident about getting these until they decided to only release these in the biggest mall in wisconsin which is where all the hypebeasts blindly line up in bunches. the mall security seems to like messing with us too by opening different doors of the mall during releases sending us all in a mad scramble to the gates of the house of hoops. was hoping to scoop these up from my local mom and pops store that i always go to but thats out the door thanks to it deciding to be limited. looks like its gonna be me and my lawnchair this weekend!

I live in Maryland but I have family in milwaukee.... Could the mall you are speaking about Mayfair??? beacause the security problems and opening random doors is what they did too me when the cool gray 11s dropped barley got my pair smh..

If this pack is seriously gonna be fetching DMP prices then this will be the only way I can get the DMPs without dealing with the ridiculous prices those go for.  We'll see how this unfolds.  If I don't land them, onto the next release.

why you say that? Im from Denver and all my fam is out there
you got some info about where they will be releasing out there and that it wil be easy?

As am I from Denver. My connects are still out there and said they have a fair amount of packs at the Aurora Mall. Which is expected. I think he is referring to the hype surrounded by them. In Denver we dont get a lot of hype for big releases, but people come out the wood works release day. So I wouldnt be so sure about it being a gold mine.

The hype on this pack is insane. I am sick of this "sneakerhead" trend. Heard a guy yesterday say these will be more iconic then any jordan releases ever. All I could do is laugh.

Back
Top Bottom