Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This thread 
mean.gif

Aren't you the guy that said he would never help NTers because it's a waste of time?

I guess helping is fine just as long as you're the one being helped.

please find that quote because i don't believe that was me. i've helped out numerous NTers and continue to do so

Last edited:
Didnt know different areas werent already doing the similar rules to my HOH. Show up Thurs with ID, get called Fri. Good looking on the list now I know what other spots are getting em.

im sure if yall had WC accounts and didn't get the email yall would be thanking me right now. i'm just tryna help ppl out. if ppl have WC accounts and didn't get an email b/c of some glitch or an error by fnl they should have a chance as well. ppl always wanna claim they help ppl out on here but keep the info that would actually help to themselves :smh:

REPPED BRO.

Aren't you the guy that said he would never help NTers because it's a waste of time?

I guess helping is fine just as long as you're the one being helped.

I DON'T NEED THE HELP "GOSHER". MY 3 PACKS ARE PAID FOR ALREADY FROM A NON MAJOR CHAIN RETAILER. I RELY ON ME AND ME ALONE.

GOOD LOOKS TO KONTRA FOR THE ASSIST TO OTHER NIKETALKERS. PROVING ME WRONG. :smokin

Some dudes are straight 

Kontraband1911 keep doing your thing man!

I mean, NT is supposed to be a helpful place............right?

Last edited:
I guess I'm one of the few not feeling this pack. Twitter will explode tomorrow. Come Saturday, NDC will crash hard.

Some dudes are straight 

no i think you're just suppose to come on here to brag about your collection and have a pissing contest with others to see who has the most exclusive/hyped releases

Last edited:
after looking at the lottery details (no I didn't get the WC email, even though I purchase quite frequently and a WC member too), I hope people are not getting their hopes up high after being selected and getting a set on RD. Looking at the details:

from the FNL link:
You must be a Winners Circle member to be eligible to enter the shoe lottery.
You must fill in the shoe size field in order to be entered in the drawing.
Only a limited number of shoes are available.
Those who are drawn in the shoe-line lottery are not guaranteed a pair of shoes, simply the opportunity to participate at their local Finish Line store on Saturday, August 18th.
Winners Circle members who are drawn in the shoe-line lottery will be notified via separate email. Those who are chosen should bring their confirmation email and a photo ID to their local Finish Line Store.
Those who are not drawn will also be notified via email.
If you are not drawn in the shoe-line lottery, you can still purchase Jordan “Golden Moments” Packs on finishline.com on Saturday, August 18th at 8:00 AM.
The shoe-line lottery process is being used in order to protect the safety of our valued customers and mall employees.

Some dudes are straight 

not when everyone is trying to cop to flip. watch everyone have this pack in they sig

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom