Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi guys,

I'm new to NT but have heard heaps about it.
I am from Melbourne, Australia and with the 6/7 GMP drop we seem to have it easier than you guys up in the States and elsewhere.
The sneaker society here is growing in large numbers and camp outs are slowly forming with major releases.
With this specific 6/7 GMP it will be an easy cop, no campers as of yet and it is 11am Friday the 17th of August already.
Our camp outs are normally just an overnight gig. I have the luxury to be at work right now and then head there afterwards and still
be guaranteed my size for the pack.
We have 4 stores in Melbourne getting the packs with a full size run. One store with 130ish pairs, one with 40ish pairs, another with 20ish
and one more that has 30ish pairs that did pre-orders for the packs a week ago.
I just wanted to wish all you guys luck in copping this pack, those that really want it 'cause you guys do it hard up there.

Cheers,

eEdyaj

Wooow, sounds like the good life. I remember when it was like that out here (NYC) back in 04-05.

Welcome.H 
Remember that all too well. Show up a hr or 2 max before store opening. Only about 5 other cats waiting. SMH 
mean.gif

So after getting my confirmation DM from NT Boston. I decided to go check it out since I'm not from the area, I'm originally from so-cal.

I went inside and asked one of the cashiers when would I be able to pick up my pack. Not knowing that I was a winner she said they had sold out. Once I told

her I was a winner she directed me with whom I believe dealt with the twitter account for NT Boston. I spoke to the guy ( really polite and chill dude) and asked him when can I pick up my pack , I already knew what time I would be able to get it I just wanted to get more information from the store regarding number of packs they had available. He told me that within the first 15 seconds he got 150 DM's and towards the end of the conversation he told me that his store didn't even get 20 packs.

So whoever else that got a confirmation DM from NT Boston Congrats.

Before going home , I went to HOH with my boy and we were able to enter the raffle. The guy attending us didn't want to give us the number of packs they had all I know is that me and my boy were in the 60's with 5 min til 6PM. 

Congrats to all RSVP Winners and Good Luck to everyone trying to cop Sat.
Damn, I guess I'm even more lucky than I thought, first RSVP ever in Boston.

Wooow, sounds like the good life. I remember when it was like that out here (NYC) back in 04-05.
Welcome.
Yeah it is a lot better here. Don't hear any crazy stories about fights, riots and shootings at sneaker campouts down here in Melbourne.

I've been able to cop so much heat this year because of how lucky we are down here.

I'd love to help you guys out in any way I can if ever needed :smile:

hopefully boston has some extras..they have been doing the secondary rsvp on the last couple releases...

So after getting my confirmation DM from NT Boston. I decided to go check it out since I'm not from the area, I'm originally from so-cal.
I went inside and asked one of the cashiers when would I be able to pick up my pack. Not knowing that I was a winner she said they had sold out. Once I told
her I was a winner she directed me with whom I believe dealt with the twitter account for NT Boston. I spoke to the guy ( really polite and chill dude) and asked him when can I pick up my pack , I already knew what time I would be able to get it I just wanted to get more information from the store regarding number of packs they had available. He told me that within the first 15 seconds he got 150 DM's and towards the end of the conversation he told me that his store didn't even get 20 packs.

So whoever else that got a confirmation DM from NT Boston Congrats.

Before going home , I went to HOH with my boy and we were able to enter the raffle. The guy attending us didn't want to give us the number of packs they had all I know is that me and my boy were in the 60's with 5 min til 6PM. 

Congrats to all RSVP Winners and Good Luck to everyone trying to cop Sat.
Damn, I guess I'm even more lucky than I thought, first RSVP ever in Boston.

I am pretty positive he's lying. The logic doesn't make any sense. Why would Nike give its own store fewer than they give a mall foot locker? I would guess that they had closer to 50 packs. I know of a HOH that has 150-200 packs.

Last edited:
HYPE is alive lol crazy Jordan just put $350 sticker whats next $500 next year this is getting expensive..might have to ponder retirement can't wait to get my pairs:smokin

Went Out Today To Get Tickets Rounded Up And Was Truly Surprised By The Amount Of Arrogance, Rudeness, And Overall Self Entitlement Top Employees At These Stores Were Exhibiting Over This Package Release. Had A Woman I Know FOR FACT Is The Manager Of A Certain FTL Tell Me "Don't Let Me Get Ugly Over This" After Telling Me Cutoff For Entry Was 6pm And I Explained To Her That I Have A Job :smh: (Mind You It's 6:06 At The Time)

Too Damn Old To Be Arguing With Another Grown *** Woman Over Leather And Rubber |I

Got My Hands On A Few Tickets And We'll Just Have To See If The Sneaker Gods Are With Me On This One......

They should of had this crooked lottery system in place months before this release. You cant drop the R bomb on consumers and think everybody is going to fall in line. Hell no. I been waiting on this pack since January. I hope they received training for dealing with the most ignorant, aggressive, irate, brash customer ever because im raising high holy hell if I dont get my pack. Security can sit on it im still camping and im still bumrushing the front door with the strength of Hercules a ticket dont mean nothing to me. This system isnt fair to consumers that actually want to wear this shoe. The shoe game right now is no different from the politics of Nazi germany/Italy in the 1930s. These shoes have American flag designs bundled with them I be damned if some shoe nazi stop me on Saturday. Im sick of the facists having all the control of all the shoes. Resellers are nothing but tax dodging punks who dont know the first thing about back breaking labor to buy a pair of shoes. Saturday is the time to start running them off the block and reclaiming back whats ours.

Went Out Today To Get Tickets Rounded Up And Was Truly Surprised By The Amount Of Arrogance, Rudeness, And Overall Self Entitlement Top Employees At These Stores Were Exhibiting Over This Package Release. Had A Woman I Know FOR FACT Is The Manager Of A Certain FTL Tell Me "Don't Let Me Get Ugly Over This" After Telling Me Cutoff For Entry Was 6pm And I Explained To Her That I Have A Job :smh: (Mind You It's 6:06 At The Time)
Too Damn Old To Be Arguing With Another Grown *** Woman Over Leather And Rubber |I
Got My Hands On A Few Tickets And We'll Just Have To See If The Sneaker Gods Are With Me On This One......

i know right??

they're ALL SHADY anyways so,it doesnt make any difference if you're a man/dumb kid or a woman worker :rolleyes,,whatever!!![/B

Last edited:
They should of had this crooked lottery system in place months before this release. You cant drop the R bomb on consumers and think everybody is going to fall in line. Hell no. I been waiting on this pack since January. I hope they received training for dealing with the most ignorant, aggressive, irate, brash customer ever because im raising high holy hell if I dont get my pack. Security can sit on it im still camping and im still bumrushing the front door with the strength of Hercules a ticket dont mean nothing to me. This system isnt fair to consumers that actually want to wear this shoe. The shoe game right now is no different from the politics of Nazi germany/Italy in the 1930s. These shoes have American flag designs bundled with them I be damned if some shoe nazi stop me on Saturday. Im sick of the facists having all the control of all the shoes. Resellers are nothing but tax dodging punks who dont know the first thing about back breaking labor to buy a pair of shoes. Saturday is the time to start running them off the block and reclaiming back whats ours.
^^^ will be on the news Saturday afternoon.

I am pretty positive he's lying. The logic doesn't make any sense. Why would Nike give its own store fewer than they give a mall foot locker? I would guess that they had closer to 50 packs. I know of a HOH that has 150-200 packs.
Why would I lie.

Those were the words from the guy that was monitoring their Twitter account.

Nike does not allocate items to Footlocker.

Nike sells footlocker a predetermined amount, it is then up to Footlocker to allocate their stock how they see fit.

Funny how many people were passing, now everyone wants to follow the crowd.  The thread continues to grow 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom