Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I went into the champs and footlocker today and not many people signed up.. idk why but I feel like this one wont be copped by a lot of fake heads out there because of the price tag. I think I have pretty good chances. Not to many sneaker heads up here willing to droop $350

Yeah man the price is definitely a reason. Honestly this pack isn't worth all the hype. People just see that they're being sold in a pack so they flock to it. They look cool but a little plain also.

Yeah man the price is definitely a reason. Honestly this pack isn't worth all the hype. People just see that they're being sold in a pack so they flock to it. They look cool but a little plain also.

Ya but I was on a local sneaker facebook group and tons of people had no idea about the raffles. People were posting pics of the FNL email and kids were like I didnt know about this. Lots of people dont think to call.

Ya but I was on a local sneaker facebook group and tons of people had no idea about the raffles. People were posting pics of the FNL email and kids were like I didnt know about this. Lots of people dont think to call.

Well that may be because we're on a forum were it's being discussed all day so its hard to miss what's going on

Honestly I would just buy the 6's if I could. It's the only reason I'm buying the pack. Even though 7's are my favorite Jordan, the material they used turned me off. That said, its retail or bust for me. 

Honestly I would just buy the 6's if I could. It's the only reason I'm buying the pack. Even though 7's are my favorite Jordan, the material they used turned me off. That said, its retail or bust for me. 

Same here. The 6's are what makes me want this pack. I keep going back and forth with the 7's but I would still sell them immediately if I got the pack

I really hope they don't use this release method for the black cement 4's because im not trusting that pair in the hands of luck especially with my lucky with these twitter rsvps 
mean.gif

THEY ARE. THAT'S THE ONE I WON AT.
-____- No ****ing way. smh. Now I'm kicking myself. I gotta drive all the way up to Dallas to get these. I live literally right across the street. I had a feeling they were gonna be particularly easy to win at too if they got em. Congrats though homie.

so glad my HOH isn't doing a raffle... but gonna pick up a raffle ticket from Jimmy Jazz just as a back up.... everyone please BE SAFE out there! I camp alone cuz none of my friends are into sneakers and it can get a little weird but hey I DO IT! lmao good luck errrboddyyy i hope I get mines :tongue:

Damn, this man is serious about his kicks! My friends aren't into sneakers either. I don't think I'd ever camp alone.

But, now that I think about it, it doesn't seem so bad. :lol:

I well sleep worry free tonight knowing I got my gold ticket zzzzzzz

Is this dude ever going to stop? :stoneface: It's not that serious.

LOL NYC is not your friend when it comes to the number game. w/e im not mad about the iv's.really wanted the yeezy's. I never thought I'd work so hard just to secure a pair of shoes, which I didn't even get. Never gonna forget that day. lol

The fire red 4's are still all over NY. You need to look good.

Last edited:
I CALLED THE MANAGER AT FINISHLINE EARLIER TODAY AT WORK AND HE STATED THAT YOU WOULD PRETTY MUCH BE GUARANTEED YOUR SIZE IF YOU GOT THE EMAIL. MAKES SENSE SINCE THE FINISHLINE EMAIL STATES YOU HAVE UNTIL NOON TO PICK UP YOUR RESERVATION ON SATURDAY. WOULDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO STATE THAT YOU HAVE THAT LONG OF A WINDOW TO SHOW UP IF IT'S JUST GOING TO BE A CAMP SITUATION.

Thanks for posting this... I won't be picking up my pair until 10:30-11 so this is comforting. I suppose this is why it strictly states that you cannot change sizes after you submit your entry.

so if you won the FNL raffle and you got the golden ticket that still doesnt mean you are guaranteed your size or does it?

so i just got back from my connects crib she has mine and my partners packs all on lock, she told me she had an extra sz 13 but i passed on it i didnt wannna be stuck with it

My mall are all doing raffles, how ever only 5-7 names in the raffle for my size 12. so chances aint too bad.

Back
Top Bottom