Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You guys do realize that Snipes usually takes 3-4 weeks for delivery right?
mean.gif
roll.gif

Retro House of Deadstock apparently has a full size run for preorder but the price is crazy and can't say if the site is legit or not.

BAY AREA HEADS:

Serramonte just posted the raffle winners on the site..

HOH raffled off 44 Pairs
Foot Action raffled off 15 pairs

Failed at both.....

Thanks. I failed also. lol. Was 4 people away from a winning one at HOH. oh well

sup NT. i did the raffle for Jersey Gardens last night. I can't seem to find the results of the drawing today. I am on the Footlocker part of Jerseygardens.com ... nothing. Where can I find it?

1. The new cart system is your friend.
2. You need the twitter link -- the shoes don't show up on NDC without it. Refreshing does not work.

Some people are lucky others know what to do in order to secure their pair on NDC. Tons of people have their own methods and little tricks to help. If your just adding to cart then you already cut your chances.

Last edited:
Is it true that with UPS you don't have to pay customs? Cause I'm trying to grab a second pair.

i have a pretty good shot at getting these 350 flat, living in PA spoiled me with no taxes on shoes i guess

a lot of us don't live in the middle of nowhere...I kid.

I'm in Los Angeles. ADULTS been camping since tuesday around here.

The only tip i can give you for NDC is to be very alert and fast. I use opera browser and set the page to auto reset after 20 sec and also be logged in to your account and if you didn't visit nike.com for a while check again 10 min before to make sure you are still signed in. Oh and remember get to checkout as fast as possible by clicking your size and if you don't see your size pick something else and try to trade but its better than nothing, thats how i do after missing the galaxy's and yeezy's but haven't missed anything else yet.

Back
Top Bottom