Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got through on finishline initially then when I went to check out, of course the inevitable crash. Checked back and pack was still in cart. We shall see. With finishline, if they're not in my hands, the game is far from over.

NDC is so hard to win nowadays. Now I gotta pray that my number is called in this raffle tomorrow, no way I'm paying resell prices on this, it's gonna be off the charts

Im nervous. My bank statement took the money out from finishline then it went back in. Just got a paypal email from finishline saying a different one was submitted. Eastbay sucks

Finishline.com definitely had their pairs up early. I was on the site at 4:58 and searched jordan golden moments and just the picture of the VI's popped up. I had to do a double take to make sure this was their official image. Saw the price at $349.99 and knew it was a go. Added to cart and checked out before 5. NDC and Eastbay on the other hand were a no go. Congrats to those that were able to cop!

Failed all across the board. Congrats to those who copped. Very disappointed...Thought I was on point... ended up missing out everywhere.

Okay finally went through on CHAMPS>..
.. Hopefully i get that confirmation email..

Good luck to all you guys that have it in the cart!!!

Wow.. total fail for me! at least I was able to cop olympic 6 and retro 12 obsidian from restock yesterday..

Anyone know where I can cop these overseas.. Missed out on ndc 
mad.gif

My order probably canceled from FNL. I attempted 2nd time to make payment using paypal and it has a cancel status.

Back
Top Bottom