Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hpw do you guys get through on Eastbay?! Argh! That site makes me wanna flip tables!! I could never get through, its so frustrating, I dont even try any more :frown:
:rofl:

Got through on FNL.  Gotta love all the pending charges.
laugh.gif

man FNL was eerily smooth. Makes me think bad thoughts lol.

Eastbay crapped out on me so I had to resort to plan G (i.e., FNL).

Last edited:
So my order was processing payment when finishline shut down, however i got the email saying that ive been billed for the amount. What are the odds of me getting cancelled?

missed out on eastbay and NDC

finishline is my last hope, damn site wont load though. i just want to see if it processed my checkout
mean.gif

Doea footlocker send out confirm emails right away? Ibgot through checkout in under 4 mins so at like 8.02...n i got order number just no email

It certainly felt like it, lol. Late tweet time & immediately sold out in every size, smh. Got through to the Paypal continue page of FNL & then of course it froze.

I clicked the link that was tweeted and got through smoothly, it's all luck.

got that size 11 off NDC. Got to use a glitch restock 15% off code too!

yea i had a 20% code i was saving from a couple of weeks ago when i couldnt add anything to my cart.....totlal with tax 299.60

and i got a email confirmation almost immediately.. anyone else get their confirmation yet?

Last edited:
Looks like I got one on NDC and one on Eastbay.
Just waiting on confirmation emails from both.
Praying nothing gets canceled.

This " Must Go Through Twitter Link Only" garbage on NDC needs to change..put them on the site like normal.
i feel like i had more luck back when NDC used to crash on every release. ever since the Knicks spiz'ikes, all downhill for me.

Wow, feel cheated. Has my Eastbay counter for a 9.5 down to 5 mins and it flashes "item has sold out, it has been removed from your cart" :smh:

was able to place an order for them on FNL. got an email that i placed the order. but it says it hasnt taken money from me yet. is that a confirmation email or... do i have to wait for one too? i got 1 email from them already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom