Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow, and I thought this was a general release! Clicking a link within 2-3 seconds of its uptime and then not getting in still amazes me.

I clicked the link NDC tweeted immediately...as in it said "now". As soon as I clicked my size and then add to cart, I got the "Unfortunately, this product is currently not available because others added it to their shopping cart first" message. Honestly don't get how that is possible considering I did this quicker than I ever have. I'm going to hold out though...I got Concords in cart 2 and a half hours after they released, so....

Damn FNL is trash. IF you're stuck at the refresh browser screen, might as well give up. Waited 10 min for process order then it blanked out. All pairs are gone now.

FNL was pretty much about being patient.  Most people must've gotten tired of waiting and left.

Hopefully there aren't too many cancelled orders.  Thank god their ridiculous charges are only listed as pending.
laugh.gif

Checked my email only to see - 1) that Jimmy wanted to remind me of how I failed. 2) SH cancelled my order. About to start flipping tables in here yo!
But got that FNL confirmation though. :lol:
and everything is all right...
:smokin

[quote name="ACBboyz84" url
Size 11 secured. LOL YEAAHHHHHH :smokin:smokin[/quote]

Don't do that again....

Your order confirmation is there....SMH...you must not have known bout the Yeezy release lol

Last edited:
Can't understand how people deal with FNL, I'd pretty much rather not get the shoes than have to go through them.

Fnl sold-out. Fu@k them, multiple times had to enter cc info, was sign out, entered info again, then after confirming payment I get the "do not refresh your browser" page. Now I don't get ****

fnl is just too frustrating. everything goes smoothly until you hit the submit button and then it tells you theyve rejected your payment even though you know your cc is good. you try a couple of different payment methods and the same thing happens while at the same time you see everyone else is able to go through perfectly fine without problems
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom