Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Was wondering if this sounds like a good trade, My GMP VII for DS Concords or South Beach Elite IX's. Was thinking of offering it up but didn't want to sound like a lowballer. Feedback?

Crazy i had went back to footlockers site sercured a size 10.5 and then it gave me time to wait to contiue with order waiting and ******g fell asleep only to wake and see it just canceled it self :smh:

now im baffled. my girl was able to secure me a set and her multiple pairs while shopping through her credit cards shopping portal for foot locker and finishline because she wanted extra cashback bonus. so not only did she outdo me on the computer, shes making about $150 cash back bonus. (%15 on discover card)

Jordan releases need to redo the time frame. These 5am wake up calls are tough. Once I wake up, I'm pretty much wide awake up.

The 9pm, 12am was perfect.

I actually just cancelled my order from Caliroots, so there may be a pair popping up there. Realized I was getting caught up in the hype. Would rather allocate the resources to the Playoff 7s or B-Red 4s

I have a sz 14 in my cart on Eastbay right now..just added. Keep trying folks...
mad.gif
 That's my 14 ***********!! 
tongue.gif

Was wondering if this sounds like a good trade, My GMP VII for DS Concords or South Beach Elite IX's. Was thinking of offering it up but didn't want to sound like a lowballer. Feedback?
you seriously think the 7s alone are worth 400+?

I failed miserably on every online store. Tell me why champs just called me got my 9.5 on lock cuz of the raffle. I can't believe I actually won.

Yea I really wanted a second pair to but I guess it's an extra pair of Concords and iv cavs for me. My friend was sitting next to me praying I didn't get the Gmp so I could buy his jays.

This thread jumps with the quickness!

:lol:

Got my pack!!!

:D :tongue: 8)

2hp0jzs.png

More pictures coming soon!

EDIT: Pack was $350 here, NO TAX.

:smokin

Last edited:
Eastbay is horrible ! it keeps letting you add random sizes to your cart and then either site crashes or its lets u go all the way through process and tells u its unavailable and removess it from your cart

the retail price for this pack was already pretty heavy. almost 400 after tax and shipping. wondering if it was worth it right now..

I was just about to snag a 10 on eastbay, in my cart and everything, but I kept trying to use a free shipping  code and got assed out. 

Back
Top Bottom