Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the retail price for this pack was already pretty heavy. almost 400 after tax and shipping. wondering if it was worth it right now..
not when you put it like that.

although it does come with some cute bags
laugh.gif

Was wondering if this sounds like a good trade, My GMP VII for DS Concords or South Beach Elite IX's. Was thinking of offering it up but didn't want to sound like a lowballer. Feedback?
you seriously think the 7s alone are worth 400+?
Not really but I bought a pair of South Beach Elites DS for $350 for myself and I've bought a pair of DS Concords for $300 for my boy. I think I could trade the VII's with the hype, no? 

holy fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I cant believe this yeezy **** happened to me again. Had two laptops an Ipad and Iphone. All ready. Every single one failed. Finishline just cancelled my order again just like my uptempo. FCK this im out. Bye Nike smd. I can't belee this shi. Never have I worked so hard just to get an oppurtunity to pay for something. FCK THIS LIFE FAREEL

Thought I struck out, checked my email and got an email from paypal saying I submitted an order amount to FNL... Checked my credit card and there's a pending transaction from FNL through paypal.

no confirmation email yet.

Checked my paypal...... I have 2 cancelled payments from paypal. Called my credit card and they said that the payment is authorized and ready to go, it all depends on the vendor.

Even after paying, it's still a raffle to get my shoes...... lol anyone have a similar experience to mine that can shed some light? my hopes are not very high either way. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom