Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i felt like i just bought these on impulse right now. really contemplating this purchase. lol.
Y? There are tons of ppl who want em you got em...itll always bring its money back...cancel ur order if your going to cry when so many ppl missed out.

>:  That's my 14 ***********!! :tongue:

Lol someone must've grabbed it cause it went poof when I was refreshing the cart. I already ordered a sz 14 from Eastbay(not celebrating til I get a shipping email) and went back to see if I could add anything else to the cart.

I'm lookin at #gmp pics on instagram and in the comments one cat from New Orleans said a champs store didn't sell out. I suspect a good amount of stores probably didnt sell out, despite it being a limited release. obviously in certain, secluded/poor areas

i was waiting on it.. i thought they were going to put out some BS first...
laugh.gif
LOL I remember the random Pacquiao trainers and Tiger Woods golf shoes they trolled everyone with before the Yeezy 2s....

Y? There are tons of ppl who want em you got em...itll always bring its money back...cancel ur order if your going to cry when so many ppl missed out.
yeah im sorry for "crying" might just cancel them later today then. or use it as trade bait if i do decide to keep.

What happened to ndc? 7-8 mins late, and all gone while u clicked the link? Eastbay, ftl and fta r as usual, no luck on em either. Luckily, fnl came thru for me, I got the email confirmation, hope it doesn't get cancelled. They actually showed up a little before 5am (west coast), so I was able to get em.

alot of resellers gonna be in for a suprise trying to move these off their hands for bank im glad need to go look a real job bums:smh:

got a sz 11 and sz 12
so damm happy
i strike out ever release usually
i only posted one pic no reason to post both packages

I just got my confirmation from eastbay but I was told they are on back order did they tell this to anybody else

Jj played me last night. Glad footlocker came thru...i had my confirmation by 830 et....other ppl from fl just now gettin them. I should b good

Back
Top Bottom